Home

Players that need fixing - 2K18 edition

This is a discussion on Players that need fixing - 2K18 edition within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 12:55 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Players that need fixing - 2K18 edition

So far I got a problem with Darvin Ham. With DD with Larry Nance his driving dunk is 98 but his tendency is a 25. He wont dunk at all even on fast breaks. What's the point of the dunk boost if he can't even get up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 06:23 AM   #2
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Players that need fixing - 2K18 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
So far I got a problem with Darvin Ham. With DD with Larry Nance his driving dunk is 98 but his tendency is a 25. He wont dunk at all even on fast breaks. What's the point of the dunk boost if he can't even get up.
Dan Majerle cant dunk in game either I did not lock the collection for this. 75 vert, 75 driving dunk and no dunks wtf
Old 09-25-2017, 06:37 AM   #3
Rookie

I don't if it's on purpose or not but 2K has nerfed most reward rubies by giving them low dunking tendencies, even if their dunk rating is hovering around 80 or more.

For example Kittles, 75 driving dunk, 5 driving dunk tendency, he'll hardly dunk even on a fast break.
Old 11-17-2017, 07:09 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The ruby Dominique Wilkins reward card that you get for completing the current Los Angeles Clippers collection really needs a different jump shot animation.

The timing on his current jump shot is incredibly counter-intuitive if you're just looking at the animation to judge the correct release point.

I almost always shoot "slightly late" on Dominique's jumper because the correct release point that the game wants you to use just doesn't feel natural at all based on the shooting animation.

Please give him a different jump shot, 2K.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:13 PM   #5
Rookie

Corliss Williamson....ugh.

Love this guy's game...especially when he was the MAN at Arkansas. Had some skills too....could pass and play defense.

His card is nice....especially for someone like me who doesn't mind playing smaller bigs or playing bigger SG/SF and posting them up against little guys.

Same problem with Corliss. High dunk ratings...including Standing Dunk...but LOW Dunk Tendencies. Almost impossible to get him to dunk the ball, even in practice with no one on him.

It's a shame...

I'm going to try and keep using him off the bench as a matchup problem...and see how it goes.

Rolling with a tough, physical lineup with plenty of Bruiser badges.

I really miss Anthony Mason...the perfect guy for these types of squads. We'll see if Corliss can find a role.

He comes with Gold Putback King...which is pretty worthless. But I added Bruier, Post Spin Tech, and just added Hustle Reb...maybe it will help.

The no dunks thing is a killer though....especially in the paint. He's already undersized...ugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Putback is worthless because he doesn't get many boards...hoping Hustle Rebounder badge will help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »