Home

Jimmy butler’s mid range off the dribble rating is embarrassing

This is a discussion on Jimmy butler’s mid range off the dribble rating is embarrassing within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 03:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Jimmy butler’s mid range off the dribble rating is embarrassing

It’s a 67 a f****** 67 and his open mid range is only a f******* 69!!!! Yet them give him a 79 3 pt rating. So frustrating having a mismatch like dirk on him the whole game and then it gets down to the last two minutes and I’m killing him with off the dribble moves to get wide open mid range shots good release and they’re bricking. This is how jimmy butler scores majority of his points.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2017, 04:38 PM   #2
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jimmy butler’s mid range off the dribble rating is embarrassing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayska23
It’s a 67 a f****** 67 and his open mid range is only a f******* 69!!!! Yet them give him a 79 3 pt rating. So frustrating having a mismatch like dirk on him the whole game and then it gets down to the last two minutes and I’m killing him with off the dribble moves to get wide open mid range shots good release and they’re bricking. This is how jimmy butler scores majority of his points.

If Dirk is on you the last thing you should be doing is dribble pull ups with Jimmy Butler.

This is myteam all the ratings are different we know this.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
If Dirk is on you the last thing you should be doing is dribble pull ups with Jimmy Butler.

He had whiteside at center, I know what jimmy butler’s strengths are and when I looked at his stats after the game I was baffled. Butler is one of the top 5 mid range shooters in the league it’s insane for his mid range rating to be under a 70.

Old 10-07-2017, 09:20 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

Last season, among all players who attempted at least 3 pull up 2s (off the dribble) a game, Jimmy Butler ranked 61st out of 70 in FG% on those shots.

Sounds to me 2K got it right.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erithtotl
Last season, among all players who attempted at least 3 pull up 2s (off the dribble) a game, Jimmy Butler ranked 61st out of 70 in FG% on those shots.

Sounds to me 2K got it right.

And what was his percentage?? You’re saying he deserves sub 70 mid range ratings????? His 3 pt rating is a 79 and he shot 36% from 3 last year. And His fg% for shots from 10-16 feet out was 37%. So that makes no sense that his 3 pt rating is that much higher than his mid range ratings

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2017, 11:13 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 1

It's relative. Shooting 36 on 3s is a solid percentage while shooting 37 on 2s is poor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #7
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Why are we still pretending we don't know how Ultimate Team modes work? The Day one Current cards are nerfed so there can be some element of progression and grinding. KD's 3 pointer is like a 70. LeBron is basically useless until he gets a version with a suitable jumper.

If you play MUT, the fastest guy on day 1 is only like an 80 speed. If they gave us a Jimmy Butler, or KD, or LeBron that was as good as they are in real life what would be the point? You'd have the best players in the game available out the box then there's no reason to play domination or challenges. If you want to use a true version of JB just got play PNO.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #8
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22

^^Exactly what I said. No point in talking about a random Myteam Butlers ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
Why are we still pretending we don't know how Ultimate Team modes work? The Day one Current cards are nerfed so there can be some element of progression and grinding. KD's 3 pointer is like a 70. LeBron is basically useless until he gets a version with a suitable jumper.

If you play MUT, the fastest guy on day 1 is only like an 80 speed. If they gave us a Jimmy Butler, or KD, or LeBron that was as good as they are in real life what would be the point? You'd have the best players in the game available out the box then there's no reason to play domination or challenges. If you want to use a true version of JB just got play PNO.

I disagree on Sapphire Lebron though. Hes an actual beast. Last year his cards were terrible up until the Amythest one.

This Sapphire Bron though is damn near cheese with Diamond Popovich. All his stats fly through the roof and turns him into basically a 90 FA card and if hes hot at the same time hes basically an amythest but I get your point though.

Last edited by Fakename22; 10-09-2017 at 08:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »