Home

Worst MyTeam ever

This is a discussion on Worst MyTeam ever within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2017, 02:40 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Worst MyTeam ever

Guys the real pain starts at the 3d domination. Thats where it is just crazy crappy ****. I dont want even tell you how many absurd things happening there in order to keep score close.

So! what Im doing is - run big C or PF on PG. It helps alot. Post spin moves for the win.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:36 PM   #10
Rookie

Holy ****. thought it was just me. Every time I try to drive with guys like giannis, any type of bump, not even a reach in from the opponent and i lose the ball.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #11
Rookie

Hahaha.

Thank goodness. Thought it was just me. Last week it was the Lakers and this weeks it’s the Kings. I can never generate enough MT because I’m always having to get contracts.

Lonzo Ball just goes bonkers when I play him, and I try and get a lay up and I miss 3 out of 5 times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2017, 04:38 PM   #12
Rookie

Totaly agree. Feels like a different game in MyTeam. Played the first two weeks, but it was just pure frustration. Switched to MyLeauge and PlayNow. Total different experience
Old 10-10-2017, 05:01 PM   #13
MVP

I had to play that Week 1 Heat challenge four times but this Kings didn't seem like a big deal. I played a mostly Gold, some Silver, team and it was a hard fought game but could've been easy if I had just cheesed.

More difficult than I expected but I liked it in general because I was trying to play sim-ish and it was a strong contest and that's all I really want out of the CPU.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:59 AM   #14
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm new to my team guys. I jsut started. Played 4 games. I won 3 games by 30 points. Does the difficulty ramp up I take it? Because right now it's very easy? Also does custom sliders effect the mode or can't you change sliders?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #15
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I'm new to my team guys. I jsut started. Played 4 games. I won 3 games by 30 points. Does the difficulty ramp up I take it? Because right now it's very easy? Also does custom sliders effect the mode or can't you change sliders?
It gets significantly harder. The early challenges are on Rookie and then it goes up to Pro and All Star

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 11:56 AM   #16
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
It gets significantly harder. The early challenges are on Rookie and then it goes up to Pro and All Star

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
does it become too hard eventaully or where it seems like the cpu cheats?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »