Home

Worst MyTeam ever

This is a discussion on Worst MyTeam ever within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2017, 06:54 PM   #57
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Worst MyTeam ever

Is pack and playoffs played on all-star difficulty, too? Or pro? Feels like both my opponent and I hit everything! Even contested. Makes it feel like defense is futile and I am not a fan.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:34 PM   #58
Rookie

shammgod97's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassActFan
Is pack and playoffs played on all-star difficulty, too? Or pro? Feels like both my opponent and I hit everything! Even contested. Makes it feel like defense is futile and I am not a fan.
Yeah, it's like Blacktop/Gauntlet but somehow less fun and longer, with no MT reward.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #59
Rookie

Just bought the game yesterday so my team is below average at best. I'm guessing that matchmaking for supermax won't match similar rated teams because my first 2 games I've already played stacked teams and got blown away which is just not enjoyable when you're not real good at the game.

Also is it just me or are player reactions super slow on defense ? Feels like they all have the turning circle of a mack truck on defense.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:34 AM   #60
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammgod97
Yeah, it's like Blacktop/Gauntlet but somehow less fun and longer, with no MT reward.
I'm honestly enjoying it. With the foul out junk in SuperMax and given the fact that I'm still slowly working my way through Historic Dom and don't have a great squad just yet, P&P has been my online mode of choice. Though, it may be because the competition in the mode seems fairly watered down. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 10-20-2017, 11:06 AM   #61
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammgod97
I would be OK with the lack of MT if they upped the difficulty. All these bad shots going in at an alarmingly high rate is annoying. I'm a guilty culprit because I've jacked up bad shots that have gone in, too. It's a circus that reminds me of the old 2ks from 10+ years ago where seemingly every 3 online went in. Just isnt fun.

Also, I don't understand some of the people who quit super early. Say, you are down 8-1 in the game or it's 13-4. All it takes is a couple of shots, 3s and you are back in it. Why quit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2017, 11:17 AM   #62
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
I would be OK with the lack of MT if they upped the difficulty. All these bad shots going in at an alarmingly high rate is annoying. I'm a guilty culprit because I've jacked up bad shots that have gone in, too. It's a circus that reminds me of the old 2ks from 10+ years ago where seemingly every 3 online went in. Just isnt fun.
they just want to have the majority of mainstream gamers in the mode to milk them as one of their cash cows. money will be always more important than the quality of the game. that's just a sad fact.

the effect of raising difficulty to superstar or hall of fame would be losing a bunch of customers. imagine all the bad shots not going in from the kids who turbo down the lane and contest everything...you think they would stick to MyTeam when losing almost every game?

2K doesn't want to miss out on the purchases of daddy's mastercard.
In addition probably the same type of gamer will fall for those bad theme packs they put out in the early cycle of the game...

On the other hand see how they handle the "free2play" modes like PnO... interesting why you have a higher quality of gameplay over there...
Old 10-20-2017, 11:17 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Also, I don't understand some of the people who quit super early. Say, you are down 8-1 in the game or it's 13-4. All it takes is a couple of shots, 3s and you are back in it. Why quit?
It's probably because they hate their lineup n are just gonna quit 4 times to start over with a new draft.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2017, 04:31 PM   #64
Pro

So what is te difficulty of PNO. Playing PNO is amazing and than you get SuperMax on allstar and PP feels like Pro.

Also MyTeam feels like it got some different sliders allowing some guys to do some ridiculous poster dunks. The dunks i see in this mode is so often compared to the rarity on PNO.

Why cant 2K just make the damn difficulty and sliders uniform across all modes.

The **** you see people do in MyTeam compared to PNO is wild. Stepback 3s and Posterizer are just too easy in this mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »