Home

Worst MyTeam ever

This is a discussion on Worst MyTeam ever within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Worst MyTeam ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
So what is te difficulty of PNO. Playing PNO is amazing and than you get SuperMax on allstar and PP feels like Pro.
PNO is on Superstar, I believe. Which explains the differences you've seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2017, 05:47 PM   #66
MVP

PNO is by FAR the better gameplay experience. Unfortunately, it lacks depth and is repetitive. Get a tier 3 team and face a GSW/CAVS opponent every time. Take an all time team and face Lakers or Bulls. I have already won the goat trophy so I would welcome ss difficulty and weekends gameplay in supermax
Old 10-21-2017, 12:26 AM   #67
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Its so trash that we don't get the MT rewards from every tier below PD in supermax. Damn near 15-25k of MT could have been rewarded if the rewards stacked between the season and rounds
Old 10-21-2017, 06:34 AM   #68
Rookie

So if i foul too many times in an online game i get booted resulting in a non complete game and use of player contracts ? What's the point of playing defense if i can't contest shots in the paint it without fear of being given an automatic loss and waste of valuable contracts ?
Old 10-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #69
MVP

The supermax mode is SO sad

Currently for more thanone day, not only you are not allowed to play rankedgames, but also you don't know WHEN youwill be able to play

You don't know how many wins/losses you must do, you don't know how points aredistributed

Even CAP doesn't seem to have any impact as more or less you can play any team now.

The mode is sad

I wish that 2k would realize their silliness and bringback RTTP. Not last year's MTO where you could have 11-1 record and still have to start all over playing the torture of pro difficulty,

Basically please COPY PNO system in difficulty and leagues and implement it in MyTeam. How hard can it be? No one plays it anyway. Do you remember previous years the amount of people and threads?
Old 10-21-2017, 06:31 PM   #70
Rookie

SugeKnight's Arena

OVR: 1

SuperMax unplayable right now.
Was up by 15 with 20 secs going. I'm trying to run the clock down.

Dude calls a double team on me. He gets the ball and my SG thinks it's a good idea to swipe at the ball.
Foul. Booted me from the game.... LMAO!

Had to shut down the PS4 and put on some Sylvester you make me feel to calm myself down after that one.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:55 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
So what is te difficulty of PNO. Playing PNO is amazing and than you get SuperMax on allstar and PP feels like Pro.

Also MyTeam feels like it got some different sliders allowing some guys to do some ridiculous poster dunks. The dunks i see in this mode is so often compared to the rarity on PNO.

Why cant 2K just make the damn difficulty and sliders uniform across all modes.

The **** you see people do in MyTeam compared to PNO is wild. Stepback 3s and Posterizer are just too easy in this mode.
The OP dunking is because alot of players have crazy dunk tendencies. If a guy has 100 dunk and flashy dunk tendencies, he can literally jump over his defender.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2017, 09:16 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugeKnight
SuperMax unplayable right now.
Was up by 15 with 20 secs going. I'm trying to run the clock down.

Dude calls a double team on me. He gets the ball and my SG thinks it's a good idea to swipe at the ball.
Foul. Booted me from the game.... LMAO!

Had to shut down the PS4 and put on some Sylvester you make me feel to calm myself down after that one.
I've had 3 games in a row in supermax where I've been booted for too many fouls, fair enough if I'm spamming square or intentional fouls but it's not. Have yet been able to complete a game which is all i need to do for the logo and uni creator pack. Only bought the game a few days ago but if this is what we have to plsy with returning it and getting my money back seems like the best option.

Does PNO have the same foul limit crap ? That's the only thing that'll stop ne from returning it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »