Home

Has anyone on Xbox seen or pulled the Signature Carmelo?

This is a discussion on Has anyone on Xbox seen or pulled the Signature Carmelo? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2017, 12:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Has anyone on Xbox seen or pulled the Signature Carmelo?

I'm convinced that it was never added to packs on Xbox, no one has posted about getting him on XB or even seeing him on the AH. Any reports of seeing him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Has anyone on Xbox seen or pulled the Signature Carmelo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stantencza
I'm convinced that it was never added to packs on Xbox, no one has posted about getting him on XB or even seeing him on the AH. Any reports of seeing him?
I was gonna ask. I've been looking for him but he's nowhere to be found. I think he's going to be one of my favorite players this year with the jab step syndrome. Right now I'm running that Ruby Grant Hill and his jumper isn't good enough to start him. Card is a little bit of a letdown tbh.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

I have only ever seen one on PS4.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:49 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I keep tweeting to them. I actually ripped a bunch of packs to get him (with VC and MT). You can say I'm stupid for not waiting until one appears on the auction house but they clearly stated on Twitter he was in packs. No one on the internet (YouTube, Twitter, message boards, everything) has mentioned pulling or seeing this card so obviously he was NOT in packs. It's BS because people like me were ripping packs specifically to try to get him and he wasn't even there as they had advertised. Maybe I'm the only one mad about this but I hope they don't get away with screwing up like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »