Home

Moments Challenge #1

This is a discussion on Moments Challenge #1 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Moments Challenge #1

Cavaliers game starts in the 2nd half with Cleveland getting the ball and being up by 16 points.

Observations:
  • Not only do the Cavs start the half with the ball, Cavs get the ball in the 4th quarter too???
  • For the match (Pro), Cavs shoot 3-balls amazingly well. Even Lebron and Rose shoots consectitive threes with hesistation. When Rose starts bombing three's then you know its not on Pro???
  • Korver driving to the basket among defenders???.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2017, 02:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Moments Challenge #1

Quick and easy 3k MT in my opinion
Old 10-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #3
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stantencza
Quick and easy 3k MT in my opinion
Easy big fella, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. You're the epitome of bad decorum on this site. Please feel free to elaborate next time.

As the original poster stated, they get the ball to start the half and 4th 1/4. That's just 2K failing to pay attention to details. Happens all the time in the weekly challenges.

Don't rush the time. You have 12 minutes to make up 15 points. You will get a ton of assistance in the way of unforced errors by the Cavs. Keep in mind they don't have any low post presence. Feed your bigs and take your time. If you have pre-order Shaq go ahead and cheese that. Play off ball and shadow Lebron. Again, don't rush, just take it one possession at a time.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:49 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Easy big fella, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. You're the epitome of bad decorum on this site. Please feel free to elaborate next time.

As the original poster stated, they get the ball to start the half and 4th 1/4. That's just 2K failing to pay attention to details. Happens all the time in the weekly challenges.

Don't rush the time. You have 12 minutes to make up 15 points. You will get a ton of assistance in the way of unforced errors by the Cavs. Keep in mind they don't have any low post presence. Feed your bigs and take your time. If you have pre-order Shaq go ahead and cheese that. Play off ball and shadow Lebron. Again, don't rush, just take it one possession at a time.
Good word, will definitely keep that in mind!
Old 10-21-2017, 08:55 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree that it was super easy. Almost beat it in 1 qtr. Cavs have mostly non shooters so I just protected the paint.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
I agree that it was super easy. Almost beat it in 1 qtr. Cavs have mostly non shooters so I just protected the paint.
I love when folks get macho and say it was "easy". I guess your version of the game doesn't have LBJ and Derek Rose, etc. shooting three's. Protecting the paint triggered my thread. James and Rose hit consecutive three's in more than one game. Talking about each making 2-3 in a row.

So yeah, if I had your Cleveland team you played against, maybe it would have been easy.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:01 PM   #7
Rookie

It wasn't that bad, I'd definitely get a solid big and go at either love or crowder. I was using gold Dirk, and I had the lead by the end of the third.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:08 PM   #8
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDAB
I love when folks get macho and say it was "easy". I guess your version of the game doesn't have LBJ and Derek Rose, etc. shooting three's. Protecting the paint triggered my thread. James and Rose hit consecutive three's in more than one game. Talking about each making 2-3 in a row.

So yeah, if I had your Cleveland team you played against, maybe it would have been easy.
Thee ole, My Mike Wang is bigger than your Mike Wang...

We're all here to help each other. Thats what's OS should be about. I KNOW more than anyone here that you're a better "insert game play mode" better than me. I'm not ashamed to admit it. These forums should allow us to vent. And assist each other to beat the CPU.

Please keep in mind that you have full time working parent who are just trying to enjoy themselves and are looking for pointers. "It's Easy", doesn't help them. If you're gonna be a jerk, say nothing. A lot better than being the alternative.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »