Home

Starting to think Pack and Playoff boards 9 and 10 is not even on the board...

This is a discussion on Starting to think Pack and Playoff boards 9 and 10 is not even on the board... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2017, 01:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Starting to think Pack and Playoff boards 9 and 10 is not even on the board...

Manu Ginobili is one of my all time fav players and I tried around 6 times trying to pull him, I cant even pull a regular player that is suppose to be on that board too..... Im losing hope on getting him and thinking about giving up....

Has anyone pulled Manu or Gasol, I checked everywhere and I havent seen any yet...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10-23-2017_10-39-45_PM.jpg (247.6 KB, 89 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2017, 04:03 AM   #2
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Re: Starting to think Pack and Playoff boards 9 and 10 is not even on the board...

I don't want to discourage you, but a friend of mine got Pau at around
1100-100 record. He said Pack n Play is the greatest cheese and advertised me to not start doing it...unless you know how to cheese back the system and get Ws without actually playing full games...
Old 10-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Starting to think Pack and Playoff boards 9 and 10 is not even on the board...

He's not on the board if he was the amethyst counter would be at 0. Each board is random, so there is a possibility he could be on the board but you have no way of knowing before winning 4 games. The only way to get him on the board, is by either pulling a player or an add card. Tbh this "reward" system is a complete joke. I hate the PD goal is tied into this crap. You would think that winning 160 games would be enough, but apparently you also have to win the lottery. I gave up after 200 wins.There is just no realistic way to get these players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »