Home

NBA 2K19 MyTeam Wishlist: The Auction House

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 MyTeam Wishlist: The Auction House within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2018, 08:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K19 MyTeam Wishlist: The Auction House

Remember when an emerald card cost over 10,000 MT? Crazy, right! If I bought that Shane...

Written By: Brian O'Neill

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2018, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Get rid of "Moments" cards.* They are ruining the mode and devaluing true legends of the NBA.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 MyTeam Wishlist: The Auction House

Definitely agree with 3 & 4.

I would love to see shorter auction times, I think a 1 or 2 hr option should be available. Nothing is worse than throwing a card up for just a little too high of a price and having to stare at the countdown.

I also think they need to increase the maximum buy now price to be whatever we want. With the current system, if you want to sale anything worth more than 100K, your best bet is to list your card with no BIN price for 24 hours. I don't want to wait all day long to maximize my profit margin. I know buyers don't want to have to pursue a card for a full day before they can use it. Both of those issues get fixed with an increased BIN.

I think the logistics of bringing the AH to an app would be too much to overcome. Can you really count on a what's pretty much a 3rd party app to get in your last second bid for a card. Or lose lose out on an auction because you hit an area where you have poor service? The "I won this bid on the app and got home to an empty AH results page" complaints would probably be a nightmare for 2K.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »