Home

ATTN: Devs; Major Bug

This is a discussion on ATTN: Devs; Major Bug within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2018, 01:49 AM   #1
Pro

biglami's Arena

OVR: 11
ATTN: Devs; Major Bug

First off, I must say that I absolutely love NBA 2K19, and have been playing MyTeam until my hands have become sore. I have never enjoyed a game so much, to make my hands sore, so I think this is a major achievement for the 2K team. However, ...

The Situation:

I was working my way through the Hornets Schedule Challenges, and came to the peak of the All Star Challenge, where I need to beat the All Time Heat Team, for the Alonzo Mourning Free Agent card.

The game was close all the way, until the third quarter, when Mark Eaton was scheduled to enter for me, and Lebron for them. As happens, there is the on-screen warning that tells me when a 90+ players is about to enter (for either or both teams). Problem this time though, this warning remained on screen for over one quarter. During this time, the cards fluttered all over the screen, creating a major distraction and sealing my fate in the loss. Very annoying!

Not sure if this bug will be recurring or what, but if it is such a problem, then perhaps these ostentatious displays of good players entering need to be toned down a bit?

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=q2-bNa_JTN0

Last edited by biglami; 09-23-2018 at 01:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »