Home

Need Help or Advice: Cannot Beat Last Game of Domination to Save My Life

This is a discussion on Need Help or Advice: Cannot Beat Last Game of Domination to Save My Life within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2018, 03:33 PM   #9
TGG
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Need Help or Advice: Cannot Beat Last Game of Domination to Save My Life

Same players at all time Miami heat with lebron a 100 and wade 97 + Tim hardaway who steals anything
Old 10-11-2018, 12:20 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

Well thank goodness that's over. More than 10 tries I think and I quit out of a few in the first few minutes. Had to play near perfect. My best advice would be take care of the ball and don't get flustered. As long as you win you should get the MT necessary.

Now what's up with this fantasy domination? I like playing the old school teams. What level is it on? Booooooooo
Old 10-17-2018, 06:43 AM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

After getting slashed to death I found that keeping a 4 man PF/C rotation as tall/strong/athletic as possible helped me shut down the paint drives. My best lockdown guy does his best limiting curry 3s and use TOs wisely for momentum.

A couple subs at the ready for when they slip in their backups - I wreak as much uptempo spammy havoc as possible and run the break on their backups or whenever Lebron and curry aren’t in basically. Larry Bird and Larry Johnson run a killer 2 man game for me along with Gerald Wallace, they seem confused when i blitz them with this - just like in the first quarter if you punch them in the mouth from the jump they can be throw off, just be ready to get sweaty and maintain that lead and W once the starters return and that equalizer takes its own swing at you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 11

Difficult just feels brutal on fantasy domination. I think they screwed this up because no player rewards and I dont care about these teams. The all-time domination was my favorite the last couple years but I can see myself giving up before I get close to there honestly. I don't play enough on a regular basis to enjoy losing the same game five or six times over

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »