Home

How are people already using Amethyst Lineups?

This is a discussion on How are people already using Amethyst Lineups? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #1
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5
How are people already using Amethyst Lineups?

Am I missing something? Every time I go on 3 on 3 its people with Curry, Durant and a Ruby card. When I go look on the AH they are like 50k each for an Amy card. I haven't completed Domination, but from what I gather you only get tokens from winning and not MT. How are people this rich already?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 10:39 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How are people already using Amethyst Lineups?

I feel your pain. There's people with full diamond squads in unlimited. The amethyst I kind of understand though. Just from finishing the second domination and playing single player triple threat I have 5 amethyst token rewards and 180000 mt
Old 10-06-2018, 09:30 PM   #3
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Am I missing something? Every time I go on 3 on 3 its people with Curry, Durant and a Ruby card. When I go look on the AH they are like 50k each for an Amy card. I haven't completed Domination, but from what I gather you only get tokens from winning and not MT. How are people this rich already?

people are sitting on millions after AH glitch first weeks, so what are you expecting? most people have full diamond lineups and first PDs...

And you always have people spending thousands on this game.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:48 AM   #4
Pro

biglami's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
people are sitting on millions after AH glitch first weeks, so what are you expecting? most people have full diamond lineups and first PDs...

And you always have people spending thousands on this game.

Damn I missed the AH glitch I guess.

I bought the $100 version of the game and already have 2 amethyst (Dirk and Eaton); should have 1 or 2 more by the end of the week.

I also have a few cards that play like amethyst - rider, porzingus, Rip Hamilton, grant hill, Gerald Wallace. Everyone else seems to love Eddie Jones - I got him too but I ain’t crazy about his offense. His defense is insane and i know I can count on him to lock up and get steals.

The $100 game gives you 100 VC, 50 MT, and promo Lebron and giannis. That’s enough coin to get started and with some grinding and getting those tokens you can get a good team fast. I am not good at the versus triple threat tho and my guys aren’t super aces in that mode- they are just good in the grind vs the cpu. The guys to get fit he triple threat online and the diamond melo, Finley etc which I am still far from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »