Home

MT Free Agents

This is a discussion on MT Free Agents within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2019, 08:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
MT Free Agents

I really don't see a purpose for these Cards and the payoff for beating team schedules is atrocious considering you have to use 8 members of the team you're playing in the final game while battling some all time greats.

The FA cards have only have 5 uses then expire and there's no way to upgrade with shoes etc so for me that's a total waste of time.

The MT challenges payoffs are also atrocious. I could grind Madden MUT and make a lot of coin whereas in MT you can barely get 1200 coin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2019, 05:41 AM   #2
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MT Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by testorz
I really don't see a purpose for these Cards and the payoff for beating team schedules is atrocious considering you have to use 8 members of the team you're playing in the final game while battling some all time greats.

The FA cards have only have 5 uses then expire and there's no way to upgrade with shoes etc so for me that's a total waste of time.

The MT challenges payoffs are also atrocious. I could grind Madden MUT and make a lot of coin whereas in MT you can barely get 1200 coin.
The FA cards are crucial this season. BTW, you're not supposed to use them. If you play all 5 games you'll lose that as a card count. You need all these cards so you can reach your collection rewards.
You won't find a better combo than PD JR Smith Rewards card and Opal Giannis.

I agree that payouts in challenges either Schedule, DOM, or Moments are super low. They are only high enough to pay for a 1 game contract.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »