Home

NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Moments of the Week 9 Player Reviews (Part 2)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Moments of the Week 9 Player Reviews (Part 2) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2019, 12:00 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Moments of the Week 9 Player Reviews (Part 2)

Continuing on with the player reviews for Moments of the Week 9, we hit up the...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2019, 04:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Mister Magnus's Arena

OVR: 0
Chase -- how do you MyTeam? What's your routine and where do you find your enjoyment in the mode?*
Old 12-12-2019, 05:17 PM   #3
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Re: NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Moments of the Week 9 Player Reviews (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Magnus
Chase -- how do you MyTeam? What's your routine and where do you find your enjoyment in the mode?*
Like most of these modes, new cards. I rarely use the same lineup for more than a handful of games, and I'm just always rotating players in and out. I think overall these modes need to find better way to keep people involved beyond just "new cards" -- Diamond Dynasty is the closest to achieving that -- but yeah it's still new cards for me more than anything. I like finding new sleepers and undervalued guys.

Also, I used to be more into it when I had more time to just focus on one card-collecting mode, but I used to dominate the marketplaces a lot more. Finding deals, understanding things that are overvalued, undervalued etc. to make a ton of in-game currency was and is still enjoyable. I just don't do it as much as I used to.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:05 AM   #4
Rookie

Mister Magnus's Arena

OVR: 0
Appreciate that. Thanks for the hitback. I definitely agree that there needs to be a better way to keep players involved. At the beginning of the year the Evo cards were intriguing, but the later we get in the year the less and less viable they feel. This is my third year and I think I'm spending more time massaging the auction house than I am on the court and it's been a really fun daily churn.*
Old 12-13-2019, 01:24 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Re: NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Moments of the Week 9 Player Reviews (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Magnus
Appreciate that. Thanks for the hitback. I definitely agree that there needs to be a better way to keep players involved. At the beginning of the year the Evo cards were intriguing, but the later we get in the year the less and less viable they feel. This is my third year and I think I'm spending more time massaging the auction house than I am on the court and it's been a really fun daily churn.*
Yeah the auction house is like a mobile game for me. It's a bummer you can't really do it on mobile for 2K, but I get why it sucks up hours of time as it has for me for sure. Happy to hear you've gotten into it. And yeah that's another way I keep things fresh year to year, I tend to go down a different rabbit hole each season. Last year it was a lot of TTO and auction house. This year it's more single-player challenges and just trying out tons of cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »