Home

PS4 TeamUp Group

This is a discussion on PS4 TeamUp Group within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

Cwb917's Arena

OVR: 3
PS4 TeamUp Group

Some friends and I are trying to gather a regular group for teamup matches on ps4. The goal is to have all 10 humans every time. Obviously thats not always going to happen, we typically play if we have at least 3 vs 3 humans.

Some basic guidelines in players we are looking for....

Guard your man ex: If you are PG you always guard the PG unless worked out with your teammate.

Use your correct substitutions Ex: If you are C then use the backup C when you sub. You can use a backup PF if the other guy is fine with it and they have depth to spare.

Have a mic if possible and use teamwork. We're not really looking for guys who ballhog and iso all game long.

If anyone is interested post here and sent a friend request to BigHerm include teamup or 2k in the message please. You dont need to be able to play every night. We're just trying to get a stable of like minded guys to choose from when we get on for TeamUp.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2014, 12:31 AM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: PS4 TeamUp Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwb917
Some friends and I are trying to gather a regular group for teamup matches on ps4. The goal is to have all 10 humans every time. Obviously thats not always going to happen, we typically play if we have at least 3 vs 3 humans.

Some basic guidelines in players we are looking for....

Guard your man ex: If you are PG you always guard the PG unless worked out with your teammate.

Use your correct substitutions Ex: If you are C then use the backup C when you sub. You can use a backup PF if the other guy is fine with it and they have depth to spare.

Have a mic if possible and use teamwork. We're not really looking for guys who ballhog and iso all game long.

If anyone is interested post here and sent a friend request to BigHerm include teamup or 2k in the message please. You dont need to be able to play every night. We're just trying to get a stable of like minded guys to choose from when we get on for TeamUp.
Sent a request . I use a mic always will play any position.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 02-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

i have a crew of 5 guys and try to play sim basketbal ...not that cherrypicking cheesin type basketball ...to make team up more fun ..so if you got 5 guys and you try to run against us add me ...moro79 is my psn
Old 02-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Cwb917's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moro79
i have a crew of 5 guys and try to play sim basketbal ...not that cherrypicking cheesin type basketball ...to make team up more fun ..so if you got 5 guys and you try to run against us add me ...moro79 is my psn
I look to play in the same vein, i usually dont have 5 on a time yet. Im trying to gather than many. Feel free to send me invites if you guys need more as well. I'll send FR tonight.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:33 AM   #5
Rookie

Hey just switched from x1 to PS4 a few weeks ago looking for a new group of people to play team up with been playing NBA2k for years. I will guard my positions man always and have a mic. I like to play the front court positions PF and C to get rebounds, blocks, defense, and score when I need to. I am 26 looking for a group of people that are competitive but also laid back. I will send a friend request when I get on today. I'm on most of the time all week long. PSN- RoZay765
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #6
Rookie

Sometimes I'll play solo other times I might have 2-4 other people with me but this is exactly what I've been searching for. I'll be sure to send a friend request when I get on. PSN: hopoffthiscliff
Old 02-16-2014, 11:58 AM   #7
Just started!

Sent friend request
psn Bake_up
Old 02-16-2014, 06:53 PM   #8
Just started!

Add me PSN MostSteez

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »