Home

XBOX1 - NBA2k15 Online League - "SIM CITY"

This is a discussion on XBOX1 - NBA2k15 Online League - "SIM CITY" within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: XBOX1 - NBA2k15 Online League - "SIM CITY"

I've read the rules and everything... I Am interested in playing withe the Chicago bull
GT - MELO MONTANA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 11:06 AM   #26
Rookie

Born and raised in Chicago... Go to about 6 games a year... Die hard fan... I even have the city tatted on me
Old 08-24-2014, 10:03 AM   #27
Rookie

Gator- looking to join the bulls
Old 08-24-2014, 10:08 AM   #28
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by westfl87
Gator- looking to join the bulls
Gator is on of boric's guys from the old days. He was legit on the 360. So as long as he aint switched things up I co sign him.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 08-24-2014, 12:48 PM   #29
Rookie

Ill just reintroduce myself Rob..

Gamertag: Gator yall kno

Im a 2k vet when it comes to leagues, although I haven't really been in many since 2k took out playbooks in 2k13 and so on.

If you know me, then you have only seen me run with the Bulls.

Looking at who has already signed up, I played with all of you besides Verticalmind, Nascarjames, and I may or may not have played against Shoecollector9. Like I said its been a min, so ive played yall when custom slider lgs and sim hot lgs were really good.

Vannwolfhawk, Im a real big fan or your playbooks, and don't really remember having a great experience in lgs since you, Jwill, and some others played some time ago. thablackheart and I used to mess with sliders a lot and thats how we got up with jwill and got in to your lg in the first place.

I have been in some ok lgs time to time, but only really been in them to find a couple or few good players to add to my friends list to run custom games with. I ran with Boric fellas for a while, ran with with alabama rob and tyfromphilly for bit and so on.

I look forward to a good OS lg being popping again and being placed in your lg. Again, I run with the Bulls, always have, always will. If there still available Id like to have them, If not I wouldnt mind if you hit me up if you start up another lg later or run a practice lg.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:28 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

I been thinking of joining a league again for a year but haven't had time. I am a bit more open now and very familiar with those rules have played a sim member on here a while back but I can't remember his GT.

I only like to play in leagues with official rosters that don't allow user trades so this is definitely the league for me!!!

I heard of the user Vannwolfhawk thru a member on the Online Nation Sports Talk Radio and heard good things about what you have done for the 2k Community and look forward to joining your league.

I am from Brooklyn so I am a Nets fan 1st and then Knicks. I consider myself totally sim and want to join this competitive league as the Knicks.

If anyone is running a PS4 league exactly like this I would like in also.

XBL GT: Bk OVzBaCk

PSN ID: Bk_OVzBaCk
Old 08-31-2014, 04:34 PM   #31
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

I gotta hold it down for my hometown Brooklyn.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 03:28 AM   #32
Just started!

OK now I'm seriously considering getting an xbox one just for this league cause the memories are coming back to me from the 2k12 and 13 league we had.....

This is DWade Heatmvp from the Xbox 360 I had the Heat both years (I think I won one year)

I joined Sony this generation for 2k14 and it wasn't really the same without this league which is why I'm strongly considering getting the Xbox one and just purchase 2k for both systems

Only thing is that I work 2nd shift and I'm only off on Sundays right now (yea it sucks) so I'd only be able to get my games in in the morning and when I get off work which is around 12:30 at night. So I don't know if that would be a problem or not with you guys.

Of course I would want the Miami Heat !
I'm sure you all know I'm diehard wade fan so its gonna fun having him back in the drivers seat even tho I used him that way even when I had Lebron lol

But I'm definitely interested in coming back if you'll have me.....

P.s. I wish you were staying in LA Vannwolf cus I wanted another Kobe and wade duel

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »