Home

looking for ps4 sim park players

This is a discussion on looking for ps4 sim park players within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8
looking for ps4 sim park players

Looking for guys that are not trying to build 99 overalls. Willing to play a role on a team. Doesn't have to be the star, shoot all the time, or be 6`8 point guards. Just looking for players that want to play and have fun and pay a few good games of bball. Give me your player type

Psn Dereck_M
5`11 pg

Strengths:

Pass first
Good finisher no dunks for me
Decent handles

Weakness:

Inconsistent mid range and 3
Bad 1 on 1 defense
Passes too much if there is a thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 05:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Surg2k's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: looking for ps4 sim park players

Hey man I am looking for some guys to play some games with. I want to be a pass first point guard that can hit mid range shots. I played basketball in school and some city leagues after I graduated so I understand fundamentals of basketball. My PSN is: inSURGance87 ill be on later tonight when the pre load will let me play.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:47 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
Looking for guys that are not trying to build 99 overalls. Willing to play a role on a team. Doesn't have to be the star, shoot all the time, or be 6`8 point guards. Just looking for players that want to play and have fun and pay a few good games of bball. Give me your player type

Psn Dereck_M
5`11 pg

Strengths:

Pass first
Good finisher no dunks for me
Decent handles

Weakness:

Inconsistent mid range and 3
Bad 1 on 1 defense
Passes too much if there is a thing
I dunno... everyone was clowning on me cuz the last stat I raise is always dunks, cuz it's not worth the points to me.

I play stupid sometimes, though, depending on how good the other team is. I usually spec a defensive SF cuz there is no reason to do anything more than that. If it's different... if bigs are actually good, I might make one. I miss being a C but when you get stripped by guards always, it's lame.

I may hit you up... I can't ball with people who are bad. It's hard to be bad when you actually think, but you gotta be able to check the people who just run in circles, get back on D, etc.. Can't be worse than someone who has a high rated player, runs down the court and gets blocked over and over... but yea I wanna do the Jordan Rec Center, so I need to get 5. Got a few. If you are cool, we could do that.

My str is d and psychological domination.

My weakness is getting mad and sometimes being broke. If I am on a team with bad people, I will not even get back on D. Like if someone goes down and gets blocked, with people wide open, I'm not getting back on D. I'm just gonna stand there. Or if no one passes and I have to rebound to get the ball I'm gonna dribble it for 23 seconds and pass it to someone just in time for the shot clock violation...

-Smak
Old 10-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #4
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Isn't there a separate thread for this?
Old 10-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #5
Say
Rookie

Say's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey, I'm going to be playing 6'3 SG. Probably playing mostly outside. So lots of mid range and 3s. Willing to pass of course. Won't go inside much at all.
Will be buying some VC so I might be a little ahead stat wise. Nevertheless, I'm a team player.

PSN:Saymop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I thought the Jordan Rec center was only for 360 and PS3 versions? Please tell me I'm wrong.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #7
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

The jordan rec is on ps4 also
Old 10-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #8
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
The jordan rec is on ps4 also
PSN SIP16... gonna create my SG tonight looking to play some fun, sim bball add me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »