Home

Reaction to Team Up Mode Change in 2K15?

This is a discussion on Reaction to Team Up Mode Change in 2K15? within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #1
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Reaction to Team Up Mode Change in 2K15?

So, the traditional Team Up mode this year has been replaced with "All Star Team Up."

I'm on the fence. On the upside, this will probably limit people quitting as they have some control over what position they play and what player they get. You'll also never get stuck playing with a team that you don't want.

On the downside, you're going to end up going against the same players a lot. Also, with everyone having a superstar, there won't be any role players, and the shot-happy players will be even more encouraged to try to put up 40 shots. Hopefully I always have 4 friends online to avoid that. But in any case, I enjoyed running with the actual teams (at least I still can do it in a Private Match).

What are all of your thoughts? All Star Team Up ... good or bad?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 08:16 PM   #2
Rookie

TheReal Kendall's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reaction to Team Up Mode Change in 2K15?

I pretty much agree with you. I played a couple matches last night and I like it but I kinda miss the randomness of Team Up.

Is the game speed slower on Team up? It felt sluggish and like someone was pulling me in the opposite direction.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »