Home

Looking for Xbox One MyPark Flyers teammates

This is a discussion on Looking for Xbox One MyPark Flyers teammates within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 03:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for Xbox One MyPark Flyers teammates

So I've been playing MyPark all night and have yet to find ONE person who knows that defense requires you to stay with your man and not just run around chasing the guy with the ball.

And you'd think I was exaggerating. No. Literally NOT ONE person I played with in 4 hours stuck with their man. Not once. Am I the only person who understands that concept? I can't be. Even when every time they tried to double the guy receiving the inbounds leaving the other guy open for an easy bucket did they ever learn. Never. And by the time you can send a message, the XB1 is so slow to launch messages that the game is over.

So please, I'm looking for a tag team partner to play MyPark on Xbox One that happens to be a Flyer. Please. I'm begging you. It's no fun playing with idiots and the team we play always plays as a team and even with that happening my partners never learned by watching how we were getting beaten.

My GT is BeaverGear. Hope to find some 2K Park people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Looking for Xbox One MyPark Flyers teammates

I feel your pain bro, I've been lucky to team up with a couple of good guys in 2 on 2 but if I try and play 3 on 3 I always seem to get stuck with the same kind of players you mentioned.

I'm looking for some smart players to squad up with so I've chucked you a friend request, my GT is the same as here. I'm based in the UK though so won't be on too late US time but will try and catch you for a few games.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:41 AM   #3
Rookie

I definately feel your pain. I ran into the same thing all Sunday. People not playing defense, guarding MY man for whatever reason, and no clue about running a simple pick & roll. I've got a point guard and center to run with, depending on what we need, Hit me up whenever you're on the park.

Gamertag: Left Turn C1yde
Old 10-21-2014, 03:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Gt tarrerizer3. Won't disappoint as far as d. Still trying to figure out this consistent jumpshot online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm glad I'm not the only one having jumpshot issues online. I have a PG with maxed jumpshot and still miss open 3's online that I usually make offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 07:00 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 4

Gamertag is PAULY WALLNUTSS. My defense is maxed out. I try to play the best damn D that I can with all the input lag and ****. And I stay with my man, and not wonder off. Feel free to message me when i'm on. I play park all the time
Old 10-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #7
Rookie

SwankSinatra's Arena

I'm having the same issue constantly losing games
GT:PoppaSmurf252
Old 10-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #8
Just started!

I got a good group of like 5 people who play a lot. I need someone to play the rec center today. We got a PG (me), PF, SF, SG. We would take a C/PF or a SG/SF. We play 3-2 zone (3 up front). Hit me up here or XBL (Vballs) if you are interested to play TONIGHT!!! Like 7pm EST.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »