Home

My Park/Jordan Rec. Center Experiences

This is a discussion on My Park/Jordan Rec. Center Experiences within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 19
Re: My Park/Jordan Rec. Center Experiences

That happened to me once yesterday, I wish squads had a separate set of courts.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #10
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

Let us mix parks during the week at JRC!! We are sitting here needing one Flyer to start the game and there are 25 Ballers running around but can't join! And before we start I am sure a squad is going to come take our spot!

Or at least give each club their own JRC during the week just like the courts. It would give each club a way to play together exclusively during the week and get squads worked out for the rival weekend.

Last edited by rickypro; 10-23-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

One thing I don't like is when you'll only need one or two more people and have multitudes of people run up to where you are. Then they stop, look at the overalls and walk away. I'm in the upper 80's myself but I've played with many 70 rated players who can actually play pretty well and it makes it an even longer wait just to get a game going.

Edit: On top of that, the courts are glitch again at least on XB1. Certain courts always have spots filled even with no one there making it impossible to play. In JRC, even if you have the non glitched side filled up and the squads spots filled, it won't work.

Last edited by Inzombniac; 10-23-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 06:16 AM   #12
Rookie

I can't join my friends in park for 10 days right now. Anybody has an idea what i can do?

Don't want to reset everything and start a 3rd Player again. Already lost an 86 PG and can't loose another 89 PG now.

I can go to park - no problem but i can't go to park with all of my friends. They can go to park without problems.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:36 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 7

People with squads pretty much bar me from playing there
Old 11-13-2014, 06:03 AM   #14
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

of the 3 factions, i swear the flyers are the biggest ****** ******es of them all. and this is coming from a flyer <_<.

there been too many times where i been skipped by a squad cause after waiting for 20 mins with 4 people, the last guy decides that hes just going to walk around and deny us a game <_<.

today was my worst day at finding a game @ the rec or park due to this. my favorite moment was when a squad of flyers lined up to face a mainly all guard line up (they had 2 bigs) so i tell my boy to come joint he game to make things fair, (hes a PF) and the 2nd he showed up, their whole squad got up and ran to a different court to pick on the next "weakest" team.

REALLY?

i really never notice or see any other faction act in the the same ***** way the flyers act. i wish we didnt lose out rank for changing gangs, cause i would have left a long time ago
Old 11-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #15
All Star

Saw a familiar face today at The Park in Steve_OS. I saw in the players list it had him at the top highlighted as if we were on a squad together even though we weren't, we weren't even friends yet on PSN, would that be because we have mutual friend on PSN? Or just a strange coincidence?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 11:28 AM   #16
All Star

Had a rough day on there too, kept hopping from court to court having decent games but losing some tight contests. Had a few teams with the obligatory "windshield wiper" who just sweeps left then right over and over til he gets a clear lane to the basket or an open 3. Got on one team who had two of them so no matter who I inbounded the ball to that person would be who took the shot, no passing at all.

Finally I got paired up with two guys who shared the ball amd we dominated in the first matchup, but after the single win they decided to pick up two other randoms to squad up with us and go to the JRC. We go in as a squad but we lost a guy somewhere, so instead of trying to find a fifth guys just ran to different courts trying to get on. I saw two of our giys get in the got next box so I rushed over and managed to get on as the fifth and the game started right away. We got stomped because guys were being selfish and when the game was still in read a couple guys just kept jacking up 3s. I like to set picks for guys but nobody would use them, I'd set up right and they would go away from the screen taking my man and their man with them and jack up a shot. Other time I'd be running down the court with an open land and the iy with the ball would let the D catch up then pass in inside to me with 2 or 3 guys surrounding me. I gotta find more guys who can play team ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »