Home

2K16 ProAm: Calling All Hoop Nerds!

This is a discussion on 2K16 ProAm: Calling All Hoop Nerds! within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2015, 12:20 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K16 ProAm: Calling All Hoop Nerds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1N2000
I'm on PS4 if you're looking for someone to run with. PS ID is W1N2000. I want to play with a good team but also have fun with it. I'm flexible and willing to play any position.
Also I know it says I joined recently but I've been following 2K on operation sports for a while so I know what I'm doing. Just finally decided to make an account because Pro-Am and my team look great this year and I wanted to find a team in a thread like this.

On another note... Everyone else here pre-order? I did but I just got the regular version. Couldn't justify an extra $20 or $30 for an amethyst Jordan rookie card that may or may not be any good.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:46 PM   #10
Just started!

🔵 Trewers 2k Pro-Am Team ⚫️

"Trewers Pro-AM Team" is currently looking for four players on Xbox One that know how to play the game of 2k, have high IQs, unselfish and are all about winning. I don't have time for people that are not serious and have childish behavior. I'm looking to build a winning team, a sense of community/chemistry between players and have a good time. If interested (SEND ME
YOUR AGE, PREFERRED POSITION AND WHY YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT) in a DM to @Trewers2k or message me on Xbox One
GT: Stomperzz

(Must have/be the Following below)

- 16+ years of age
- Xbox One
Old 09-18-2015, 04:13 PM   #11
Rookie

shayellis's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftTurnClyde
Calling all hoop nerds!

With ProAm coming up in the few weeks with 2K16 I wanted to start the lookout early for people who have some fundamental basketball knowledge and/or experience and want to bring that to ProAm.

Know the difference between a down screen and back screen?

Love to play the pick and roll or pick and pop?

Wonder what Spurs or Hawks-like ball movement would look like in the park or rec center?

Thought it would be a cool idea to run the triangle offense but couldn't find a squad to do it?

Do you watch Coach Nick's videos on BBall Breakdown and think, "Would that work in 2K?"

If you answered yes to any of those questions, hit me up. Let's talk. Xbox Gamertag: Left Turn C1yde

I'm looking either to join a like-minded squad or form one on the Xbox One when 2K16 comes out. I haven't decided what kind of player I'm creating yet, (I usually end up playing big men), but I'm pretty flexible.
I'm buying a xbox one for 2k16 and i am looking for a team to run the triangle with also.

I have studies BBalbreakdowns videos on it here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eewCYox5MuI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1eC9KA0wHw

I have a 4 other friends who i am showing them the videos also, to see if they can run it but i dont have the system yet to test it. When i get it, if you are down to run the triangle still, i will friend request you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 09:42 PM   #12
Rookie

shayellis's Arena

OVR: 2

Also i have my xbox live account now its: UVE HAD ENOUGH
Old 09-22-2015, 12:04 PM   #13
Rookie

Awesome, man. I added you.

Getting hyped!
Old 09-25-2015, 10:25 AM   #14
Rookie

Is this still up for grabs man im a power foward 6'11 tired of losing with randoms my game is most likley towards Lamcarcus Aldridge
Old 09-25-2015, 01:07 PM   #15
Rookie

Yeah, definitely. I think we're all still in the sorting it out phase, and more the merrier when it comes to sim-style players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 04:07 PM   #16
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5

cool team idea, but i would be down to run a few games with a squad like that. GT:its orange baby

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »