Home

(XBOX ONE) SEEKING SERIOUS/COMPETITIVE PRO-AM BALLERS!

This is a discussion on (XBOX ONE) SEEKING SERIOUS/COMPETITIVE PRO-AM BALLERS! within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

TalentedJB's Arena

OVR: 1
(XBOX ONE) SEEKING SERIOUS/COMPETITIVE PRO-AM BALLERS!

Hello Good People!?

Saw a couple threads like this already, but have yet to see one for XBOX ONE.

My name is Jay and I'm looking for COMPETITIVE, NON-SELFISH, HIGH IQ, PASS FIRST BALLERS AT EVERY POSITION.

Preferably folks who already have experience playing within 5v5, 4v4 settings in 2k (ie: Private HOF SIM Teamup or Rec).

I'm on the Xbox One and play PG-PF, but will probably stick with PG for 2k16. I'm a pass-first efficient PG who doesn't need a lot of shots to function within the offense.

Really looking to be up top of the leader boards as I'm use to playing HOF SIM TEAMUP in private leagues competitively and killing folk lol.

Offensively:

Looking for folk who know how to score in 4 dribbles or less in ISO situations...(trying to run something like a Spurs offense. So I'm looking for players who have the skills to be an elite #1/#2 scorer on other Pro-Am teams, but may opt to run offence/read and react/get teammates involved)...who are more than willing to pass to the open man/know how to attack gap to score or set someone else up/folk who understand proper spacing on the floor/who can run simple basketball plays, ala floppy/rub action/pick n roll/pop to post up. Folk who know and can set pindowns, flare, cross screens etc.

DEFENSIVELY:

Looking for folk who play solid man-to-man but also understand when to rotate on the help etc, (even beyond the first rotation).

Communication

I COMMUNICATE WITH MY TEAMMATES A LOT (offensively and defensively), AND I'M DEF EXPECTING MY TEAMMATES TO DO THE SAME. I know a lot of people despise when their teammates talk to them (offer feedback/constructive criticism: they write it off as being "told what to do" or whatever). Usually I'm in parties with my teammates chatting it up. I view communication/the ability to give and receive constructive criticism as essential to being an awesome teammate. I very much think teams are waaayy better and in sync when they speak to each other.

Play Time:

If you're able to play 3-4 times a week that's great. If you can do more, even better!

Wanted to list waaayy more necessities but didn't want to scare folk away lol.

Catch me on the XBOX ONE, GT: TalentedJB

Good luck to everyone this year! See ya'll on the hardwood!

NCAA FB: Rutgers
NCAA BB: UCONN
NBA: Knicks
NFL: GIANTS.
MLB: Mets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #2
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: (XBOX ONE) SEEKING SERIOUS/COMPETITIVE PRO-AM BALLERS!

I really like the sound of this.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #3
Rookie

TalentedJB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Ray
I really like the sound of this.
Let me know if you wanna get down man?!

Old 09-10-2015, 03:12 PM   #4
Rookie

mmafan18's Arena

Sounds cool. I'm still trying to add people for when 2k hits(just got an xbox one). Also going to check out the demo for nba live see if I might get both.

That said I played nba 2k15 on pc and since I played Center I focused more on defense, passing and ofc rebounding. I really don't care about scoring and more about having the team work together well and get the win. Tbh I don't really know all the basketball lingo but I know simple stuff like pick and roll and understand the basics of screens and such. But I'm down to learn if we end up playing together.

Additonal info.
playtime: planning to play after work which is usually around 10 pm central time to midnight monday through friday.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:47 PM   #5
Rookie

TalentedJB's Arena

What's your gamertag bro? We can get up, i'll make a party and we'll run some games to get our chemistry on par.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 10:45 PM   #6
Rookie

mmafan18's Arena

Cool, totally forgot about my GT. its mikem1622. I'll add you when I hop on the xbox.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:12 PM   #7
Rookie

Whats up man, I'm definitely interested. All about that teamwork, can't believe how hard it is to randomly find some good team players with bball IQ. Lets run a couple games tonight on 2k15, I'm the same way about verbal communication also. GT - tooeffdup
Old 09-11-2015, 01:39 PM   #8
Banned

what park are you in bro?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »