Home

Sim Ballers League, Recruiting (Draft, PS4)

This is a discussion on Sim Ballers League, Recruiting (Draft, PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

OVR: 2
Sim Ballers League, Recruiting (Draft, PS4)

Whats up OSers, S4L draft league is currently looking for true sim ballers for our summer league starting up soon

We want guys who are able to take some Ls and be just as active as the guys who are winning, cause this will be a highly competitive league and for a league to be successful every owner must play a part so if you won't be playing cause of some Ls don't sign up.

Also you must be active on our forums and on the groupme app(Its a free app). Communication is a must in leagues first and foremost for the obvious schedule games, talk trades, but also we want people to be active on the forums and make post about there teams or a big trade to make the league the best it can be.

For example ill be doing power rankings and weekly news wrap ups of all the happenings in the league

Rules

Offense
-Run plays: PNR, Post ups, Shooters off screens, run a realistic offense like you see IRL and mix it up as well dont just run 3 plays all game mix up your plays

-Don't walk around a defender in an iso situation you must make some form of a basketball move, crossover, in and out and beat your defender off a move dont just run around him

-Fast Break: If there is a Steal, Block, Airball you can chuck it down court and turbo up the court. If a PG/SG gets rebound or the rebound is past the free throw line you can run up the court but you cannot chuck it down the court

-If someone fullcourt presses you are allowed to fastbreak

-Point is Paint: No limit, but DON'T ABUSE the paint (Stay around 50% -2nd chance - FB pts)

-Turbo: Turbo in the halfcourt set should only be used if you have a wide open lane, or if you have beaten your defender. This means it must be clear you have beaten the defender. IE: if you pump fake and they dont jump you cant turbo by.

-Wait for the defense to get setup after a made basket or a non fast break situation

Defense

-On ball defense is required 100%, only exception is on a PNR and your switching to the big man to guard but switch back to on the ball when PNR is over

-Inbound passes: You can steal any inbound pass that's on the defensive side of the court

-Zone: Zone can only be used sparingly, and no switching your defense in the middle of a possession

-Charges should be taken within the 3pt line

-No halfcourt/fullcourt trap, creates a lobby paced game

-No excessive steal attempts

-Only fullcourt press if your down 12 at any point in 2nd half, or if your down at all under 3 min in 4th(Means you can steal inbounds)

Misc

Disconnects:
-Every D/C game will be a different situation and the league will act accordingly, for the most part i will let the two players decide on how to act upon a D/C

Sportsmanship:
-Not much to say here just be a good sportsman win, lose or draw we are here just to have fun

Player Minutes:
-A max of 24 min per player
Position:
-Only play the positions shown on the player card

Complaints: If you have a complaint about someones gameplay PLEASE POST VIDEO PROOF OR PICTURE PROOF, admins cant do much if there is no proof as it will just be word against word

Settings
-HOF Difficulty
-7 Min
-Must have twitch or Ustream
-Flex Schedule
-3-5 games a week
-29 games

So if you are interested reply in the forum and fill this out or Message me on here or PSN-
UravenzownU
CashCyrusLA

Gamertag-

Teams(Give me 3 in order)-

Groupme email-

Past 2k/league experience-

Last edited by UravenzownU; 06-07-2016 at 12:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 01:01 AM   #2
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Re: Sim Ballers League, Recruiting (Draft, PS4)

Teams updated
Old 10-02-2015, 02:12 AM   #3
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Drafting sometime next week
Old 10-07-2015, 07:04 PM   #4
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Drafting this Saturday afternoon, have a few spots left hit me up
Old 10-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Gamertag- alisoq

Teams(Give me 3 in order)- bucks, grizz, suns

Groupme email- [email protected]

Past 2k/league experience- been in and out of sim leagues that fall through since 2k15. Currently in one that is decently active but doesn't have much structure. Sick of them dieing out and would like one that has legs. I'd def be an active player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 08:02 PM   #6
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Just added you to groupme
Old 10-08-2015, 05:16 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Gamertag- uncIe_d2ew (the L in uncle is an i)

Teams(Give me 3 in order)- Pistons, Mavs, Pacers

Old 10-08-2015, 05:19 PM   #8
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxident
Gamertag- uncIe_d2ew (the L in uncle is an i)

Teams(Give me 3 in order)- Pistons, Mavs, Pacers

I added you to groupme

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »