Home

Xbox One Ultimate Online League (Join Up!!!)

This is a discussion on Xbox One Ultimate Online League (Join Up!!!) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2016, 09:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Xbox One Ultimate Online League (Join Up!!!)

The SimWorld League

Greetings and welcome to the very first season of this “SimWorld”online league. This league was specifically made to create an environment of competitiveness while also kicking back and balling on a casual level. All that being said I want to make sure when you commit to this league you understand it's a long season. It’s 58 games and 10 minute quarters, however all we ask is you play 3 games per week. Playing 3 games a week is basically the same pace the actual NBA plays .Not only will this help move the season along at a good pace, it will aid and keep activity level very high. If you foresee this being an issue please do not sign up. We want 30 people who just want to have a place to have fun, compete, relax, get a sim game, but more importantly finish the season. If for some reason the whole league is way ahead of pace except for a few guys we will ask them to try and catch up to league pace as fast as possible. We realize guys have lives, families, kids, and vacations that get in the way. That's OK, just let us know ahead of time and we will work with you. If you just disappear for 2 weeks without any notice you might not have a league when you return.

This league will only promote healthy sportsmanship. I understand some people can't fathom or take going 1-12 in their 1st 13 games. Well it will happen to some of you, I promise and if you can't take a loss and will just quit if that happens to you then again please do not sign up. It's a long season so plenty of time to get hot and make a playoff push. But again this is about getting a sim and competitive fun game which beats a random online game. Not only this but it provides players a community and environment to play with other members outside of the league, get help to improve their skills, and make new friends.

This league will use real rosters. Not the official 2K rosters, but the Official SimWorld roster set. This means that if a team makes a trade in real life or signs a free agent, then we will force you to do the same as it happens. This league will also use the Official SimWorld slider set. Once we go into the playoffs, the sliders will change to mirror the playoffs in real life. Once we go into the off season or year 2 we will look into a draft, free agency, and have a league vote how we want to handle this. We will tackle that as it comes along but first and foremost we just want to finish and have a successful season and 1st year. Our hopes is we build a community of guys that we can look forward to playing with and against every year. A place built on friendships and rivalries from year to year. A place I know what I am going to get when I turn on my Xbox.

League Settings
GroupMe is a requirement. (No use=No entry)
# of Games: 58
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes
Gameplay Difficulty: All-Star
Game Style: Simulation
Shooting/FT Type: User Timing
Rosters: Official SimWorld Rosters
Sliders: Official SimWorld Sliders
All Trades Must Be Approved

Admin/Commissioner: ggarcia803

Offense

This is a SIM STYLE League so you should be utilizing your offensive playbook to run plays to get great looks & shots at the basket. You don't have to run plays every single time you come down the court, but at least 80% of your attack should be play calling. If it is not a fastbreak, your shot should come from a play.

A variety of plays must be used. Standing at the top the 3 point line and running pick and rolls to pass to the big man rolling all day is unacceptable. Again use variety and do not abuse and exploit the game.

Every shot should not be in the paint. No team should have more than 60% PIP (Points in the Paint) per game. If that is the case, screenshot it, and send it to the commissioner and punishments will be issued.

After a player gets a rebound you may turbo up the court, but cannot pass until after half-court line.

You may adjust strategy at the beginning of the game, during time outs or the end of each quarter using the pause. You may not pause in the middle of the game to check stats or change plays or adjust strategy.

Defense

You must play 100% on-ball defense. Off-ball defense can only be used in certain situations, such as an incoming screen you can then switch to cover the roll or pop man or to double the ball handler.

Zone Defense: You are allowed to play zone (Make sure you are the closest man to the ball) at any point during the game, but Not the whole Qtr & Not to be abused. NOTE: Do not switch in and out of zone defense to stop a play being ran by your opponent. Make changes before opponent crosses half court.

Double Teams: They are allowed, but not to be abused & utilized all game.

Inbound Passes: You are not allowed to steal an Inbound pass after a made basket UNLESS down really late in 4th. Any inbound pass executed on the sides or underneath basket after turnover are allowed to be stolen.

Trades

All trades will have the final Approval of The Admin. This is to prevent unfair and senseless deals to be made.

Members will be allowed 3 Trades Per Season. Owners must complete 7 games in order to become eligible for to make Deals.

Sportsmanship

In any dispute, DISRESPECT will not be tolerated. It's a video game and we're here just to have some fun playing sim basketball. There are many vets here, so this shouldn't be an issue. Also, please take your complaints to a private chat with the other player or contact an admin.

Disconnects will be handled accordingly. Reach out to admins to see how you approach the disconnect. If you need a reset please contact an admin with the date.

Violations

If at any point rules are not followed, or complaints are issued, the commissioner will investigate the situation and handle it appropriately. If you can screenshot it and send it to the commissioner, make sure you do it as it will serve as enough evidence. The following are the consequences of all violations:
Violation 1: A warning is issued
Violation 2: Top ranked player is suspended for 1 whole day of gameplay.
Violation 3: Both the top ranked player and the second top ranked player are suspended for two whole days of gameplay.
Violation 4: Removal from league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 06:31 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One Ultimate Online League (Join Up!!!)

I'm in if you still need players. I replied in your other thread. I know I'm new to OS but I'm not new to the game. My gamertag is spacegh0st2407. If you need any credentials I am part of SimNation. I have been on the hangout with Czar a few times. They call me meekmill. I have been looking for a good sim league. Hit me up if you have any spots left.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »