Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2018, 06:44 PM   #497
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

6'5" Play/Shot PG

lookin for a team. big fan of quick ball movement and finding the best shot available no matter who takes it. lookin for a small group i can build chem with. work pretty well on pick n roll/pops. open to instruction on how to run different systems.

psn is CraftySnail680
prefer to run only 5v5.
my build seems to work well with slashers and sharps.
hit me.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:25 AM   #498
Rookie

Chas3's Arena

32-3 pro am team looking for wing players and even a post player. Must be able to shoot and guard. LemmeCHASEr is my PSN. Defense is what gets you on this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winalldaypro
90 overall 6’10 Point forward sharpshooter looking for a elite pro am team. Must pass the ball well and have high iq

Hmu

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-19-2018, 01:28 PM   #499
MVP

Looking for a squad I have 4 players a 93 6'8" 200lb SG sharpshooting shot creator, a 91 7'3" 300lb C slashing post scorer a 90 6'3" 200lb PG pure playmaker and a 89 6'5" 212lb PG pure slasher PSN: Foldzy84 HMU

Last edited by Foldzy; 02-19-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #500
Just started!

Looking for a squad. 91 6’8 205 SF playmaking shotcreator. 17-20 Maxed. Versatile, can play 1-4. Can play back up point.
My PSN is JB-II. Never ran with a squad, just walk on games.

Old 02-21-2018, 01:02 AM   #501
Rookie

Chas3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
Looking for a squad I have 4 players a 93 6'8" 200lb SG sharpshooting shot creator, a 91 7'3" 300lb C slashing post scorer a 90 6'3" 200lb PG pure playmaker and a 89 6'5" 212lb PG pure slasher PSN: Foldzy84 HMU

Just sent friend request.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2018, 08:51 AM   #502
Just started!

Looking for players to join my pro am team

Looking for Great IQ ballers with good defense that's willing to work as a team to climb to the top in pro am team Have three builds myself also have elite Big men that will help cover the paint and grab rebounds but looking for shooters, and guards if you would like to join send me an invite on PSN

psn is Truth0829-
LET WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2018, 05:42 PM   #503
Rookie

Looking to rebuild a long-running team that goes back to 2k16. Lost some guys over the years due to life circumstances (kids, jobs, school, etc.)

We pride ourselves on making the extra pass and getting wide open shots. High IQ team basketball. Big on defense.

Looking for any position/build but like to spread the floor with shooters. be able to play both sides of the ball and take good shots. PSN is PrepP. message me. looking to add people ASAP.

We play most nights 6-11 central and later on weekends.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:54 AM   #504
Just started!

Elite 3 Team - recruiting a Wing Player or shooting PF. Unfortunately one of our player's play schedule has shifted and is no longer available when the team is.

Typical play times are weekdays in the evenings and some weekends if people are available.

Team Philosophy/Atmosphere:
We're a chill group of guys that hold each other accountable, so be ready to give and take constructive criticisms. Defensively we communicate and will switch matchups if necessary. Typically we play man, but will switch to zone depending on the team.

No one on the team will be upset if you miss as long as you're taking good shots. Keep shooting. Our offense is designed around plays (yes we run plays) and good ball movement. Depending on your archetype, we will design new plays if necessary to help take advantage of your build and your abilities.

Looking for 90+ overall with a preference on Sharpshooting as one of the archetypes.

Msg or add one of us on PSN @ Az_The_Boss or Vision_22

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »