Home

Would anyone play the 3 Point Contest?

This is a discussion on Would anyone play the 3 Point Contest? within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Is it worth having
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Maybe 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2017, 08:16 AM   #1
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Would anyone play the 3 Point Contest?

I'm talking about a mode by itself that people can just go to and pick and play as whoever they want against the A.I and friends locally or online with friends/randoms and A.I.

If possible 2k could bring as many of the contestants and winners of the All Star weekends 3 point contests dating back to the very first one in 1985-86.

Stephen Curry
Klay Thompson
Reggie Miller
Kevin Love
Glen Rice
Peja Stojakovic
Larry Bird
Dale Ellis
Ray Allen
Rashard Lewis
Allan Houston
Voshon Lenard
Kyle Korver
Mark Price
Jeff Hornacek

To name a few.

Winners get VC Points. I think it would be really popular especially if there's the option to do split screen battles or indi like the 90s contests had in real life and like what NBA Live 98 had.

What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 02:47 PM   #2
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

Re: Would anyone play the 3 Point Contest?

35 views and people can't even so much as vote? man the online part of this game really is dead. I bet all you people do is play my park. What a waste of time.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:09 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenFan
35 views and people can't even so much as vote? man the online part of this game really is dead. I bet all you people do is play my park. What a waste of time.
I'm not a park player (pro-am for me!) But I think that would be a great addition to the game (actually all the all star events would be great, skills challenge, slam dunk contest)

Great suggestion btw 👍
Old 06-11-2017, 06:16 PM   #4
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

I been wanting the Skills challenge for a long time too. This type of stuff would make online so much more fun imo.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:44 PM   #5
Rookie

See I'm a big pro-am guy (they say 2k18 is geared towards pro-am 🤞&#127996 I've always said .... that we should still habe a bench in pro-am! .... If guys didn't actually want to spend time on the bench (hopefully 2k would habe this decided bedore game came out).... let the bench be everyone's (whos in the current game) other builds.... so say each player picks two of their builds before each game.... you can substitute between your 2 players whenever you wanted (i.e. foul trouble, player energy, or game strategy!)

Man if they made that happen, I don't think my ps4 would see another game for at least the whole year!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »