Home

2k18 Playoffs Bracket Tournament

This is a discussion on 2k18 Playoffs Bracket Tournament within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2017, 10:49 AM   #1
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
2k18 Playoffs Bracket Tournament

I have a post in the main forum called PNO Players Playoff Series but due to all the chat about the new game it keeps getting pushed down.

I am looking to create a full playoff bracket, 16 teams, from any generation (excluding All Time Teams) with seeding created by Team OVR.

We will advance a round every 2 weeks, so you have 2 weeks to get your 7 game series done. As soon as the entire round is done, we advance to the next round.

If you do not finish your series before the advancement deadline, the game will be simmed. If you cannot schedule a game with your opponent, contact me on PSN with evidence and I can determine a win in your favour.

SETTINGS:

As this is H2H, we will play on default HOF difficulty.
Quarters will be 6 mins long.
Injuries will be off - unless people want it on.

Home team must record the game play and post in this thread, so that we can follow stats, and share our experiences with everyone.

Please post your interest in the following way:

Team (OVR):
PSN:
Timezone:

I will update this post with brackets, schedule information and stat leaders by round so this thread is the HUB of the tournament.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »