Home

(PS4) Looking for High IQ who want to have fun

This is a discussion on (PS4) Looking for High IQ who want to have fun within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
(PS4) Looking for High IQ who want to have fun

I am a semi-serious 2K player. I've worked my slashing playmaker 6'7 2-guard up to 83 so far. I have given walk on pro-am a try and found it very disappointing with the terrible team play.

I can't claim that I'm 'hardcore' like some of the people posted here. I'm not going to end up with 4 myplayers all in the 90s and everything maxed out, I have a job and a wife. I'd like to get my current guy to 91 and max his badges at least.

I'd to find a group of like minded players who want to play and play well at Pro Am (passing, setting screens, good spacing, run a few plays) but aren't so demanding that I'd never be able to make the grade.

I'm mostly available evenings before 11 EST, weekend afternoons and occasionally can fit in a game during the day on weekdays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: (PS4) Looking for High IQ who want to have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erithtotl
I am a semi-serious 2K player. I've worked my slashing playmaker 6'7 2-guard up to 83 so far. I have given walk on pro-am a try and found it very disappointing with the terrible team play.

I can't claim that I'm 'hardcore' like some of the people posted here. I'm not going to end up with 4 myplayers all in the 90s and everything maxed out, I have a job and a wife. I'd like to get my current guy to 91 and max his badges at least.

I'd to find a group of like minded players who want to play and play well at Pro Am (passing, setting screens, good spacing, run a few plays) but aren't so demanding that I'd never be able to make the grade.

I'm mostly available evenings before 11 EST, weekend afternoons and occasionally can fit in a game during the day on weekdays.
PSN: PopcornJones77. Same boat as you. I play smart team ball. I have a rebounding stretch four in mid-80s.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 10-22-2017, 01:41 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornJones77
PSN: PopcornJones77. Same boat as you. I play smart team ball. I have a rebounding stretch four in mid-80s.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Awesome I'll friend you and we can start something going. My PSN is the same as my name here 'erithtotl'
Old 10-22-2017, 05:39 PM   #4
Rookie

MikeBgsw

Add me. I have a centre (rebounding and defending) plus a playmaking PG. Happy to use whatever fits.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #5
Pro

Awesome guys, keep it coming.

I'm travelling for work, will be up for playing wednesday, send me friend requests (Erithtotl on PSN) and I'll accept when I get back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 01:24 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 11

I like the sound of it. Hit me up on PSN: Steez_Nutz

I've got a 7'3"/340 slashing rebounder center with elite hustle rebounder badge and a two-way sharpshooting power forward that works great in a team offense to create space and work pick and rolls/pops.

My situation is basically the same as yours, and I'm available to play most evenings and weekends.

Hit me up!
Old 10-27-2017, 07:13 AM   #7
Rookie

I'm down! I'm 75 overall sharp slasher SF. It looks like my pro-am squad broke up so I'm looking for people to play with. This might be my last hope before I decide to trade the game in.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:43 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyHarsh
I'm down! I'm 75 overall sharp slasher SF. It looks like my pro-am squad broke up so I'm looking for people to play with. This might be my last hope before I decide to trade the game in.
I have sent friend requests to everyone who responded though haven't gotten any responses yet.

Send me friend request I'm Erithtotl

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »