Home

All-star team up 2k19

This is a discussion on All-star team up 2k19 within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
All-star team up 2k19

Can we plz see our teammates avg grade like 15
Also can we get a all time allstar team up
Can they add the new classic players to allstar teamup.( they added 2010 bulls and no drose for allstar)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 12:01 PM   #2
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-star team up 2k19

We don't need a new mode. Just add the all-time players to All-Star Team Up.

The best options imo to add more players are

Option A
- Choose a Team-

The purpose of this is for everyone to have different options of their own every time they enter the player selections lobby. Before you get to that screen you'd choose one of the 30 teams so that your own selection of current and classic players would be choices who played for that one franchise.

I choose Indiana for example. All of the positions I pick for that session will be talent from that team.

Reggie Miller(hopefully he's in this time)
Ron Artest
Paul George
Jermaine Oneal
Danny Granger
Rik Smits
Mark Jackson
Victor Oladipo

to name a few. All of this talent spread out across the different positions for you to choose from in that session, then the next time around you can pick a different team and you'll have a whole different set of talent to choose from. So many possibilities.

Option B
-
Better Substitution Options for everybody.

Allstar Team up would need at least one player who plays for every team in the NBA for this to work. You choose one of the options then start the game up.

Then during the game, everyone will have 5 options for substitute players. All who either currently play for the same team as your choice, or a classic legend/all-star player that played for the franchise in the past.

Example: Let's say I run with Orlando Shaq at the start.

My Bench Options would be

Dwight Howard
Horace Grant (Secondary position is Center)
Nikola Vucevic (Current Center)
and Mohamed Bamba (Current Center)

5 players in total you can use in 1 game session, and it's completely fair because everybody else has great options coming off their bench too.

Sometimes I enter Team Up mode without paying much attention then when I notice, the clock to choose a player has already expired, so I'm screwed, right? well with this idea not anymore.

I accidentally start a game out with Stanley Johnson of the Detroit Pistons, or maybe I just pick him on purpose but either way, when I'm ready to sub him out I'd have

Grant Hill
Tayshaun Prince
Jerry Stackhouse
and Glenn Robinson III

to Sub in. So There's no reason for me to quit a game just to pick someone else. Unless someone simply dislikes everyone who ever played for that one franchise. If that's the case hey, go right ahead and go bruh.

To be honest both ideas could work together.

Last edited by PippenFan; 08-23-2018 at 12:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »