Home

Looking for sim players online

This is a discussion on Looking for sim players online within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #9
TGG
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for sim players online

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
Are you XBox1? We are looking to fill spots and I am starting this league mainly because like you, play now games are unbearable lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Play now isn’t so bad, it’s 1000 times worse on myteam online
Old 10-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #10
Rookie

Looking for sim guys to join RZ2K. PM for details about the league, main thing is you need to have GroupMe.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:41 PM   #11
Rookie

Still looking for a league??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #12
Rookie

Same looking for sim league but every time I run one I hate some ppl take advantage with they boys running the league or the co admins play sim a lil bit and then fall off track with the cheese like oddball or stop running plays. Or just run pick n roll every play. Like if anything they need to be Auditors or like someone specifically in the league to check gameplay. I used to record every scoring play I had just to show I ran a play so I’d have proof that I’m running the perfect sim ball. I also have Mixer to broadcast games. But yeah I’m only available weekends mostly to play my games but will get them done mostly in one day like at least 5.

Xbox gt: Yung J 123

Let me know if y’all wanna start a new league together or join a current league.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:53 AM   #13
TGG
Rookie

My gamertag

PSN : Sonicsfan9596

If possible put me in a 5 min quarter online league
Old 10-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungJ281
Same looking for sim league but every time I run one I hate some ppl take advantage with they boys running the league or the co admins play sim a lil bit and then fall off track with the cheese like oddball or stop running plays. Or just run pick n roll every play. Like if anything they need to be Auditors or like someone specifically in the league to check gameplay. I used to record every scoring play I had just to show I ran a play so I’d have proof that I’m running the perfect sim ball. I also have Mixer to broadcast games. But yeah I’m only available weekends mostly to play my games but will get them done mostly in one day like at least 5.

Xbox gt: Yung J 123

Let me know if y’all wanna start a new league together or join a current league.
What up homie I remember you from Simsports way back. Maybe you should check out my SHA. We gotta waiting list but I remember you being a cool dude and sim baller. Holla at me gt jdiz619

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2018, 03:22 PM   #15
TGG
Rookie

To help this problem out of the way there should be a list from cheaters, they put all the fun out of the game at online play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #16
Just started!

Do you still have any teams available? I am interested in joining another league

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »