Home

Old 02-10-2019, 01:22 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for sim players online

Got an active league, HOF sliders, on PS4. Chat is done through FB messenger, a couple spots available. 6 minute quarters. Anybody whose interested, hit me up my PSN is SydDrake1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2019, 03:58 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

XBOX ONE. Online MyLeague. Sim ballers only. 58 gm season. 12 min qtrs. Reg teams. ADULTS ONLY. No spamming PnR. Must play ON BALL D. Looking for ppl who will follow rules and stay. playing multiple season. hmu if interested!
Old 02-14-2019, 05:57 AM   #27
Just started!

Polish online sim league is looking for an active players !

Nbanation is intended to be a sim league with sim rules. We are looking for sim players which can follow rules of the league. The league is for PS4 platform, with fantasy draft, 10 min quarters, 30 games season, trade and flexible schedule on with min 4 games per week. We try to simulate the real life NBA but without the exploits of the game.

Our forum is: nbanation.pl/forum/

If you are looking a true challenge do not hesitate and join us!

The following season will feature players from the past, so there will also be a salary cap. We cant allow squads from My Team to happen in our league. We prefer balanced teams with 2 or 3 scoring options.

The most common rules are as follows:

do not spam turbo button!
on ball d is required all the time
do not average more than 30 3s a game
quick recaps after each game just a few words who was the best scorer, best plays from the game
discord account!
Old 02-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #28
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Cohen
XBOX ONE. Online MyLeague. Sim ballers only. 58 gm season. 12 min qtrs. Reg teams. ADULTS ONLY. No spamming PnR. Must play ON BALL D. Looking for ppl who will follow rules and stay. playing multiple season. hmu if interested!

You still have openings bro?
Old 02-25-2019, 05:46 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKMasterK13
VERY ACTIVE MULTIPLE SEASONS ONLINE LEAGUE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS GAMERS:

HOF LEVEL
8 MINUTE PERIODS
3 PT SLIDERS SET TO 41
MID SLIDERS SET TO 43

MUST HAVE A GROUPME APP ON YOUR PHONE OR DEVICE TO CONTACT GAMERS FOR GAMES

If interested CONTACT: MasterK13 (XBOX ONE gamer tag) via here or through the XBOX.... remember you MUST have the GroupMe app...if you don't... get it 1st before contacting.

League still going strong (100% full) and taking in new people when we can. Every Friday admins vote on the least active gamers fate. All are notified and have to respond with post on GroupMe, then play a minimum of 2 games the next day to stay in the league...otherwise get replaced.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...find out about the status of available teams by contacting me on the Xbox One...(must have GroupMe app).

League still going strong and taking in new replacements. We vote out inactive gamers on Saturdays. Expecting about 5 teams to open up. Here are to actual post from two gamers clearing up two teams:

"...Boys I've been trying to get in and it's messed up I appreciate y'all taking me in but y'all are die hearts I think filling it with another person playing all the time is better I'm still on ncaa heavy so thanks guys really best wishes to y'all guys..."

...and...

"...Yeah. I'm done. I'm in like three other leagues. Didn't feel like I was active enough..."

These are two quotes from people who left simply because they felt they couldn't be active enough...SO HIT US UP!! Contact MasterK13 on XBOXONE....make sure you have groupme though...
Old 03-07-2019, 09:15 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydDrake
Got an active league, HOF sliders, on PS4. Chat is done through FB messenger, a couple spots available. 6 minute quarters. Anybody whose interested, hit me up my PSN is SydDrake1
Any openings? PSN: BarnyaRed

Vet sim league player
Old 03-15-2019, 09:14 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKMasterK13
League still going strong and taking in new replacements. We vote out inactive gamers on Saturdays. Expecting about 5 teams to open up. Here are to actual post from two gamers clearing up two teams:

"...Boys I've been trying to get in and it's messed up I appreciate y'all taking me in but y'all are die hearts I think filling it with another person playing all the time is better I'm still on ncaa heavy so thanks guys really best wishes to y'all guys..."

...and...

"...Yeah. I'm done. I'm in like three other leagues. Didn't feel like I was active enough..."

These are two quotes from people who left simply because they felt they couldn't be active enough...SO HIT US UP!! Contact MasterK13 on XBOXONE....make sure you have groupme though...

Still time to join. We have 2 vacant teams that can be changed by "YOU" through off season moves... heading into 5th season (Playoffs going on now); we have a side league (Gone Fishing), while non playoff teams wait. Must have GroupMe...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 10:30 PM   #32
Rookie

theFakePhilSwift's Arena

Is this all sim? Id love to join if so!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »