Home

PS4 New FREE Pro-Am League! 2KDLeague.com

This is a discussion on PS4 New FREE Pro-Am League! 2KDLeague.com within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2020, 03:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS4 New FREE Pro-Am League! 2KDLeague.com

Hey all, long-term operations sports member, but don’t post very often.

I’m starting up a Pro AM “beer league” for NBA 2K on PS4. We have full stat tracking, awards, league leaders, standings etc.

This is a league for INTERMEDIATE 2K players. We ARE NOT looking for “comp” squads, or to compete with the various other paying leagues. This will be competitive, don’t get it twisted, and by intermediate, we mean on the grand scale of things. There are some really good teams and players in the league already.

We are looking for 3-5 more squads to fill out the standings for the inaugural season, starting next weekend. Also looking for Free Agent players to fill out a few teams.

If you are interested go to: www.2KDLeague.com read the rules and register!

Last edited by Rumplestiltz; 05-09-2020 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Hit post by mistake!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 12:58 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS4 New FREE Pro-Am League! 2KDLeague.com

Just had our Intro Tournament today, and it was a great success, only 6 teams, as Mother’s Day interfered a bit with a few rosters/squads. The level was a lot higher than I anticipated... but that’s fine, hopefully in the future we can expand the league with levels/tiers.

Anyways, We need 2 more Pro-Am squads to make the inaugural season 10 teams. More than 10 is welcome as well, but 10 is the goal right now.

Season starts next week! Sign up on the website to register your team! It’s Free!
Www.2kdleague.com
Old 05-17-2020, 12:18 AM   #3
Rookie

There is interest from the team I run but we are having issues with accessing your website
Old 06-05-2020, 01:21 AM   #4
Rookie

Same here. I emailed the commish tonight to get my registration in so hopefully I'm able to get in this league

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »