Home

NBA Newcomer Looking for Online Franchise Setup / Sliders

This is a discussion on NBA Newcomer Looking for Online Franchise Setup / Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2021, 03:33 PM   #1
Rookie

esmeet7's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA Newcomer Looking for Online Franchise Setup / Sliders

I'm a newcomer to the NBA 2k universe, and I'd like to set up an online franchise that I could play with a few family members as a way to stay connected and enjoy the NBA together.

I searched around for some threads on recommended league settings and sliders for setting up a SIM-style franchise, but I didn't see what I was looking for.

For those who have created an online SIM-style franchise for newer to intermediate players of NBA 2k, what are some settings to play with? (For example: game clock, game speed, key sliders, other league settings, etc.) -- Are there different sets of sliders that people use for games they manually play versus other games they simulate in a franchise?

Any help would be appreciated; thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2021, 04:02 PM   #2
a goat

duce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Newcomer Looking for Online Franchise Setup / Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeet7
I'm a newcomer to the NBA 2k universe, and I'd like to set up an online franchise that I could play with a few family members as a way to stay connected and enjoy the NBA together.

I searched around for some threads on recommended league settings and sliders for setting up a SIM-style franchise, but I didn't see what I was looking for.

For those who have created an online SIM-style franchise for newer to intermediate players of NBA 2k, what are some settings to play with? (For example: game clock, game speed, key sliders, other league settings, etc.) -- Are there different sets of sliders that people use for games they manually play versus other games they simulate in a franchise?

Any help would be appreciated; thank you.
In-Game Gameplay
To start, check out Eccentric's gameplay sliders; has often updated sliders after patches and responded to feedback. Caters to a simulation style of basketball.

For the biggest effect on gameplay/stats/progression
You may want to wait for updated rosters in this forum, they'll fix the most sim concerns. This one is one to keep an eye on: Attention to Detail

Recommended League Settings
For League Settings, I would say run with default (or default HOF) and have fun. But, there are some out there. One thing I do is set the foul out to 5 if I'm playing 8-10 minute quarters, to make sure it still plays a part in the gameplay.

Note
For these things to work for what you need, its best to reach out in the respective thread to others using/making it; to share ideas/evidence/feedback. Try others or start a thread for your settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »