Home

2K23: MyNBA Era Completed Classic Teams (PS5)

This is a discussion on 2K23: MyNBA Era Completed Classic Teams (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2022, 06:52 PM   #329
Rookie

Shelesius's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2K23: MyNBA Era Completed Classic Teams (PS5)

I can't find a player list on 2k's page or Twitter, can someone post the link to the update. Did they take it down?
Old 11-28-2022, 07:14 PM   #330
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelesius
I can't find a player list on 2k's page or Twitter, can someone post the link to the update. Did they take it down?
You could Google it, but I've noticed those results aren't as good (or quick) as the notes listed on their Discord page which is my preference.
Old 11-28-2022, 07:43 PM   #331
Rookie

Shelesius's Arena

I did google it, and looked on their Twitter. Wasn't aware that their discord was more updated than their Twitter and official website. Thanks for the info either way. Great rosters as always MJ!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2022, 11:04 PM   #332
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
1984 ROSTER UPDATE
I updated the Magic Vs Bird Era roster with the scanned faces added in the latest 2k update from this morning.
Grunfeld, Darrell Walker, Wayne Cooper, Butch Carter and Wally Walker have been updated with their new face.
The file is already available on 2k share.
So I got a few questions bro, the roster you updated recently does it automatically update if your in a franchise? Or do you have to start your franchise all over with the new updates?

Your 1992 Roster says complete when you search says complete, but on the Op it's saying 26/27 are your 92 Rosters done?

Obviously definitely appreciate your work, just trying to get clarification, I'll delete my other post and ask here instead, is it possible to have a scenario set up with 83-84, 91-92 and eventually your 2001-02?
Old 11-28-2022, 11:54 PM   #333
Rookie

metovics8's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
So I got a few questions bro, the roster you updated recently does it automatically update if your in a franchise? Or do you have to start your franchise all over with the new updates?

Your 1992 Roster says complete when you search says complete, but on the Op it's saying 26/27 are your 92 Rosters done?

Obviously definitely appreciate your work, just trying to get clarification, I'll delete my other post and ask here instead, is it possible to have a scenario set up with 83-84, 91-92 and eventually your 2001-02?
Doesn't automatically update in progress franchise but just export/import player dna so you don't have to start over... It's what I do

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2022, 07:17 AM   #334
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning

Its what metovics said, the roster doesnt automatically update if you have started a franchise, but the DNA import\export option is your friend.

About my 1992 Roster: its 27\27 right now BUT i'm still working on some stats and on the free agent list. Basically it will be 100% done when i make the final "video" showing all the teams and players included. I hope to release it by tonight or tomorrow i think.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/mjwizardschannel

Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/WizardsMj
Old 11-29-2022, 09:26 AM   #335
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by metovics8
Doesn't automatically update in progress franchise but just export/import player dna so you don't have to start over... It's what I do

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Its what metovics said, the roster doesnt automatically update if you have started a franchise, but the DNA import\export option is your friend.

About my 1992 Roster: its 27\27 right now BUT i'm still working on some stats and on the free agent list. Basically it will be 100% done when i make the final "video" showing all the teams and players included. I hope to release it by tonight or tomorrow i think.
Ok awesome ty both! I've never fiddled with the export/import but I will learn today lol great news on 92 as well Mj!

@MJ Yes Sir! You were right about that export/import thing of beauty!

Last edited by StormsWarning; 11-29-2022 at 11:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2022, 12:50 PM   #336
Rookie

OVR: 0

@MJWizards I just bought 2k23 and tried out your 83-84 season roster and it's gold. Really well done and I'm going sim a whole season using the Lakers roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »