Home

Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K23

This is a discussion on Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K23 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2022, 01:22 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Upped to 70. Felt like 80. They make to many bad rotations. Made some major updates last night to player lock. Let me know. Appreciate the help man.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

That’s about where I set it at. Anything over 78 and you start to get really aggressive but also bad rotations. However, you can control it through the coaching defensive settings, which allows you to set primary help defenders based on how tight you set off ball pressure. The only problem with that is the CPU I don’t think would make that adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-01-2022, 01:50 AM   #18
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
That’s about where I set it at. Anything over 78 and you start to get really aggressive but also bad rotations. However, you can control it through the coaching defensive settings, which allows you to set primary help defenders based on how tight you set off ball pressure. The only problem with that is the CPU I don’t think would make that adjustment.

Right very true. Had a really good game on player lock with the newest changes. Probably best game yet. Let me know if you run one. Hawks are done.

Old 10-01-2022, 11:11 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Right very true. Had a really good game on player lock with the newest changes. Probably best game yet. Let me know if you run one. Hawks are done.

Gonna test when I get home. What game speed to you recommend?

Old 10-01-2022, 02:00 PM   #20
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Gonna test when I get home. What game speed to you recommend?

Think I'm at 46. Can't remember. I made some more change this morning with body up sensitivity and 3pt success for both sides. But didn't upload it. Not home. So , keep that in mind.

Last edited by Tynole14; 10-01-2022 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:41 PM   #21
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Think I'm at 46. Can't remember. I made some more change this morning with body up sensitivity and 3pt success for both sides. But didn't upload it. Not home. So , keep that in mind.

Uploaded these changes. Except 3pt success for both sides. Still have to test on that.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2022, 08:35 PM   #22
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Player Lock sliders feel like a big success right now. Been testing a lot lately. Think they are full ready to go. Upped 3pt attempts was the only small change after this game. Now, going back to focus on more teams and Realistic Sliders. 1839b4137ba81-screenshotUrl.jpg

Old 10-02-2022, 11:04 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Player Lock sliders feel like a big success right now. Been testing a lot lately. Think they are full ready to go. Upped 3pt attempts was the only small change after this game. Now, going back to focus on more teams and Realistic Sliders. Attachment 202490

Ok cool I’ll test them tomorrow. I ran the hawks vs the maverick’s and it ran beautifully. The pick and roll was being ran beautifully by young and his shot attempts matched up with real life very well. I don’t want to say much about shooting percentages yet because it’s only one game, but they looked about right for how both teams played. Good work man. It’s coming along very nicely.

Old 10-02-2022, 11:56 PM   #24
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Ok cool I’ll test them tomorrow. I ran the hawks vs the maverick’s and it ran beautifully. The pick and roll was being ran beautifully by young and his shot attempts matched up with real life very well. I don’t want to say much about shooting percentages yet because it’s only one game, but they looked about right for how both teams played. Good work man. It’s coming along very nicely.

Appreciate the feedback man. Don't be afraid to let me know anything that stands out or don't look right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »