Home

So much for roster making

This is a discussion on So much for roster making within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: So much for roster making

Not to mention Chris Paul's body just looks god awful. Won't be seeing a fix for that this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 09:50 PM   #26
Rookie

tb24ster's Arena

Angry Re: So much for roster making

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperb
Damn! Every year after a few months of playing me and 7 of friends would make each other. To make it fair you weren't allowed to create yourself. We cap the players at 75 and each of us would make ONE player and share them. Create a team for association was fun as hell like this. Oh yeah we made the models taller based on each players game type. Our big in real life is only 6'6 but most places we go he is bigger than most and has to run Center, in game he is 6'11 but he can shoot and pass with great ball security(not handling).
I agree 100% I do this every year since 2k made the series basketball game. How do we contact 2k to plead for a patch ASAP!
Old 10-20-2014, 12:35 AM   #27
Banned

Icon10 Re: So much for roster making

anybody got a default roster with missing or hidden players .mcgrady,j.kidd....ect such as b.david,ton (ps4) add me dopigamer

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »