Home

So much for roster making

This is a discussion on So much for roster making within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 03:23 AM   #1
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Unless I'm missing it there is no CAP feature at all. Kinda sucks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 05:30 AM   #2
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Exclamation Re: So much for roster making

Going to say it doesn't really matter basically you're starting players and your bench are pretty much solidified minus a couple missing players that might come in and out due to injuries etc. etc. it's not really detrimental as probably 85% of the roster or even maybe say 90% of the roster is going to be completely accurate for every team even from a first attempt of a roster meaning taking the first roster that came out and actually editing over it so I really doubt anything matters that much with the create a player so what if you have a third string bench guy not in the game it doesn't matter as long as you have your core players that's all that matters basically a good playing game realistic at least about 90% roster wise is better than having a game with none of that
Old 11-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #3
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: So much for roster making

Tomba, you must not have DL'd any of my rosters last year. I am strictly a retro guy. So while it's great for all the current guys it sucks for us retro heads.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

Huh, that's odd because I thought I heard you can create players on next gen???
Old 11-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 49

there are mixed reports that we can or cant ....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
there are mixed reports that we can or cant ....
We haven't found a "create a player" or "create a team," technically, we can create players but for "create a draft class"

If PS4 users have the game 100% installed, then they need to connect to the servers and check anywhere for Create a Player, when I asked LD2k in the thread and in a Livestream.... No answer.

This blew any chance of me getting a PS4 this year, as I like to wanted to create an all-CAP league. CAPs of whatever I think of the "RCBL" the Random CAP Basketball League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Tomba, you must not have DL'd any of my rosters last year. I am strictly a retro guy. So while it's great for all the current guys it sucks for us retro heads.
It sucks for anyone who wants to make non-current rosters. FIBA, College, Misc, all gone for the year I guess. Also any itchy people who want everything accurate like missing players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MarvinOida; 11-15-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:52 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Damn! Every year after a few months of playing me and 7 of friends would make each other. To make it fair you weren't allowed to create yourself. We cap the players at 75 and each of us would make ONE player and share them. Create a team for association was fun as hell like this. Oh yeah we made the models taller based on each players game type. Our big in real life is only 6'6 but most places we go he is bigger than most and has to run Center, in game he is 6'11 but he can shoot and pass with great ball security(not handling).

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy
Old 11-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #8
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I thought I read it right in the hands on impressions thread and stated "classic rosters" are dead for this years next gen release.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »