Home

Xbox One Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Xbox One Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2013, 03:25 AM   #1
Rookie

chadex's Arena

OVR: 1
Xbox One Draft Classes

Anyone working on draft classes for the Xbox One? The other ones jcblayze posted here for the PS4 were awesome. Can't wait for anyone to make an effort, even if it's been out for a few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One Draft Classes

I have no experience with it but I'm considering giving it a shot. 2kshare draft classes made my 2k experience worth playing, especially what cwsapp757 has been doing. If I do I will post it and keep you posted as well. I'm hoping there will be some up soon though.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:27 AM   #3
Rookie

I've done 45 players with rating and tendencies thanks to nba comparison and slimm's editing guide i think i will be able to put it online in 3 days
Old 11-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

I've been working on one. Looking good so far. I'm trying to ignore all players generated with the stupid tattoos first though. I hate how you can't remove them. One guy I saw had a 76ers tattoo on one arm and a Bobcats one on the other....
Old 11-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #5
Rookie

chadex's Arena

OVR: 1

Man, this all sounds awesome guys, this is why I love this community. Let all us know the progress knows, and post some gamertags in the mean time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 8

Looking forward to this as well. Once this is done, I'll start my serious My GM career. For now, I'm playing exhibition games mostly and the occasional MyCareer games.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #7
Rookie

2014 draft class online i did 66 players ratings and tendencies and i did my best for them to look like their real life counterparts.

Gamertag: FabienF63

Draft class name: fab630 2014 draft

i'll start a 2015 draft class and a roster when 2k will decide to release one with all players in order to really reflect the ratings and tendencies of those draft classes
Old 11-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fab630
2014 draft class online i did 66 players ratings and tendencies and i did my best for them to look like their real life counterparts.

Gamertag: FabienF63

Draft class name: fab630 2014 draft

i'll start a 2015 draft class and a roster when 2k will decide to release one with all players in order to really reflect the ratings and tendencies of those draft classes
Thanks so much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »