Home

my rosters/draft class coming to next gen!

This is a discussion on my rosters/draft class coming to next gen! within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
my rosters/draft class coming to next gen!

ps4 arrives on the 26th...should hopefully be able to pump out the roster and draft class in 10 days at most
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: my rosters/draft class coming to next gen!

YESSS!!!! (In Best Marv Alberts voice)

Been waiting for you or Beds to join the party and help get things straight.

1. Has anyone heard from Beds?

2. Is your Roster going to be similar to his last year? (Gameplay, tendencies, etc). I know you've made Draft classes that worked well with his roster in the past.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
All Star

turty11's Arena

im not sure. he hasnt been on OS since nov 25.

im not sure how much into tendencies i will be at the start, other than the generic edits to dribbling/shot/pass animation types but the ratings themselves will be the most in-depth ever brought to sport games...assuming i finish getting everything from CG into a spreadsheet ps4 rosters themselves should be done around the 29th/30th
Old 12-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #4
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
im not sure. he hasnt been on OS since nov 25.

im not sure how much into tendencies i will be at the start, other than the generic edits to dribbling/shot/pass animation types but the ratings themselves will be the most in-depth ever brought to sport games...assuming i finish getting everything from CG into a spreadsheet ps4 rosters themselves should be done around the 29th/30th
Sent a reply to you about wingspans, feel free to use them/tweak them as you see fit.

Something else to consider for next gen that is not a concern on PS3 is role happiness. They tweaked it in patch #3 and I have to play a bit to see what the results are, but previously anyone rated higher than 73 was pretty much guaranteed to get pissed off and demand a trade, leading to ridiculous numbers of absurd trades and guys underperforming their ratings because they're angry. You can't turn roles or morale off. I'm gonna do more testing now that they've patched it and see how well they did.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
All Star

turty11's Arena

yikes.......if only sim engines would be effect by sliders you could just scale ratings down so everyone is a 40-65 ovr then jack up sliders lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #6
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0

Did some testing and it's significantly better after the patch. You'll see 2 out of the 3 of Beasley/Kirilenko/Carter traded every season but other than that there's much less ridiculous movement, even on the default rosters.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
All Star

turty11's Arena

if you guys want i can post a preview of all the players and 2014 rookie ratings (and yea...sig skills are going to get a MASSIVE overhaul from what 2k has!)

also....can anyone tell me if injuries carry over into GM/career mode or do they reset to everyone healthy like CG
Old 12-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
All Star

turty11's Arena

hmm apparently my ps3 is supposed to arive monday now...so theres a slim chance these and/or the draft class are done prior to christmas..depends how long it takes me to figure out the new roster editing crap
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »