Home

2k please show my Blazers respect

This is a discussion on 2k please show my Blazers respect within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k please show my Blazers respect

My Blazers have the best scoring team in the nba yet 2k has my team as number 4. Also player rating imo should be this or atleast close....Lillard 91.....Matthews 87.......Batum 89.....Aldride 95......Lopez about 81.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 03:56 PM   #2
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2k please show my Blazers respect

If you're on Xbox 1, download Supernova's roster here. He has the Trailblazers rated much better.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by redicufide
My Blazers have the best scoring team in the nba yet 2k has my team as number 4. Also player rating imo should be this or atleast close....Lillard 91.....Matthews 87.......Batum 89.....Aldride 95......Lopez about 81.
Those ratings better be a joke. None of those are even close to what they should be. I agree they're low but that's ridiculous to think they deserve that. Lol
Old 01-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #4
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Lol ok... Good for sim logic but those numbers are too high. I made a better more Lillardish Lillard and he was an 81. Forget about the overall number. Batum, Matthews and Lopez are underrated after those guys its a grossly missrated team.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #5
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

another troll thread...??

at most aldridge an 88...but you said 95... dam you think hes better than rose, cp3, AND durant??? i must not have eyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2014, 03:51 PM   #6
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
You re-made this thread in the rosters forum after all the backlash you got from posting it in the regular one... Overall rating means absolutely nothing, but you just put Aldridge better than some hall of famers.

And what, did you expect for 2k to see this thread and change the ratings just for you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »