Home

The Ultimate NBA ONE Experience (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on The Ultimate NBA ONE Experience (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2014, 07:19 AM   #289
Just started!

Jenkins44's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Ultimate NBA ONE Experience (Xbox One)

Ja money, since you seem like complete simhead like myself, i'm gonna use your rosters (lower Tony Allens midrange and 3 first), so id like your or anyones help. I will be using the Grizz. Ive started over numerous times and i just want to get it right and give it 1 more go before 2k15.

In the past i was doing HOF (12min qrts) with real shooting%. I found it wayyyy too easy to score in the post with Gasol and Randolph. My last GM I lowered close and inside to around 30 and it seemed to produce more realistic shooting numbers. Inside contact was at 100 for cpu defense with layup defense at about 70\65. Problem is, all my other smaller players scored way to infrequently in the paint, esp Conley who through 20 games was shooting 35% from the field.

From feedback on this site it seems superstar is the way to go. Do you have or can suggest a SS slider set using real %s?

The most recent draft class ive used is made by a guy named Forte IV or something(xb1),its pretty solid, most players in high 60s and top5s in mid 70s. I can see this not working with your rosters though. Any suggestions on draft classes.

Next id like info on the following if anyone can provide....

-cpu lineups drive me nuts. What exactly does lineup performance do?
they always sub at the same intervals and sometimes play 5 bench guys together.

-what exactly do the offensive and defensive awareness sliders do?

-what can i do to prevent the bumping suction effect of the on ball defense? Is this part of the strength slider or on ball defenses slider?

-obv jumpshots and floaters getting blocked is an issue. I was playing with contest at 1 for both user and cpu, blocks at 0 for user and 30ish for cpu, jumpshot defense at about 15\15 for both and lowered vertical to 40\45. It seeemed to help alot. But i feel it can be better.

-what happens if i leave the cpu's defensive POE to auto in the coaching profiles? will they randomly pick one or adjust to what im doing? I play with the Grizz and the cpu never comes to double either of my bigs in the post .

-if i want a team to play through their best player but maintain a reliable dose of PnR roll, which should i put in off. POE and which in flex?

-on ball defense /sigh. Looking for major input here. Whats a good setting where its hard (but not impossible) to get by perimeter guys but easy to punish bigs that switch PnR?

Sorry for the length and all the questions. I shouldve been on here 3 months ago when i got it. Any input is greatly appreciated and i look forward to contributing to 2k15!
Old 06-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #290
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Been trying to load these rosters in a new season, but I'm getting error messages. Is that happening to anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind. User error.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt

Last edited by greenegt; 06-22-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:43 PM   #291
Rookie

Is there any chance of getting your edits into the recently released 2k file that removed all injuries? I'd be willing to help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 02:12 PM   #292
Banned

This took fat too much time and effort to recreate now that I work 70 hours a week. I won't be doing anymore updating until 2K15
Old 06-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #293
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
This took fat too much time and effort to recreate now that I work 70 hours a week. I won't be doing anymore updating until 2K15
Thanks anyway, I work a lot too so I understand
Old 06-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #294
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40onem215
Thanks anyway, I work a lot too so I understand
Lifes tough. Sorry man, hope you enjoy what I have.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:20 AM   #295
Rookie

TylerHL's Arena

If anyone is interested, I took and updated the 2014 draft class so its got at least 95% of the actual 60 picks (I couldn't make all the Europeans b/c there weren't enough white stock players lol) and it runs in a pretty realistic order. Works great with these rosters, best rosters and sliders for 2K14 IMO.

Gamertag: Hyperlyte
Roster Name: Realistic '14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 12:32 AM   #296
Rookie

TylerHL's Arena

Nevermind. I just overwrote it with a 2015 draft class file I was working on. Damn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »