Home

the official nba 2k14 roster

This is a discussion on the official nba 2k14 roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2014, 10:00 PM   #9
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: the official nba 2k14 roster

I've been working will updated that and im working on a new end of the regular season roster with everything overhauled again im thinking sometime at the beginning of may it will be ready just check it out
Old 05-20-2014, 03:36 PM   #10
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Playoff rosters ready overhauled everything new players new signature shots styles wingspan gear everything check it out PSN timsmooth503pa
Old 05-21-2014, 04:03 AM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

Great Roster! What slider set and draft class do you recommend for your roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #12
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

i use the simulation slider set but i just put the shooting attributes at 50 plays realistic just like real life
Old 05-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

*Slow clap*

Great job on these rosters my friend. When I used these rosters in tandem with my sliders (actually a hybrid set of Da Czar's & Cycloniac's sliders that were posted here), the amount of mid-range shots & 3 pointers attempted have now been addressed. Along with the amount of looks into the post is now more realistic (from my standpoint). The amount of plays run for the 'go-to' players are now more to my liking. And one thing I noticed (and I'm not sure if its a mix between the sliders and your roster), but the spacing is much better! I may experiment with the 'height' of players and adjust those in your roster (saw this was done to Cam's roster by a member here on OS, but wasn't finished, that really made spacing much better). And I think that spacing may have been improved because I see that the 'Defensive POE' for the teams that I have played against have not been 'Play Physical'....and only Flex POE has been assigned 'Play Physical' instead (i.e. Pacers).

My one question for you is in the forum, there were adjustments made to speed and wingspan. Was that implemented into this roster set?

What base roster did you use to edit? I'm super impressed with how teams run their offense in your set (did you use Vann's playbook for this?).

Cheers!
Old 05-31-2014, 03:09 PM   #14
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
*Slow clap*

Great job on these rosters my friend. When I used these rosters in tandem with my sliders (actually a hybrid set of Da Czar's & Cycloniac's sliders that were posted here), the amount of mid-range shots & 3 pointers attempted have now been addressed. Along with the amount of looks into the post is now more realistic (from my standpoint). The amount of plays run for the 'go-to' players are now more to my liking. And one thing I noticed (and I'm not sure if its a mix between the sliders and your roster), but the spacing is much better! I may experiment with the 'height' of players and adjust those in your roster (saw this was done to Cam's roster by a member here on OS, but wasn't finished, that really made spacing much better). And I think that spacing may have been improved because I see that the 'Defensive POE' for the teams that I have played against have not been 'Play Physical'....and only Flex POE has been assigned 'Play Physical' instead (i.e. Pacers).

My one question for you is in the forum, there were adjustments made to speed and wingspan. Was that implemented into this roster set?

What base roster did you use to edit? I'm super impressed with how teams run their offense in your set (did you use Vann's playbook for this?).

Cheers!
I made all the wingspan adjustment thanks to vaanyr vhok i use the original playoff roster and started my editing from there but on all my rosters sets signature shots wingspan are all implemented first when the season was over i went research every player shots tendencies for the season and implemented them on a 200 points rating so they can play like they really do you actually see more threes and mid range shots thats what i wanted for real gameplay all of the ratings are based on my rating ive been using for years i research all there stats for layup % to hook shot % and if you are a high percentage shooters from any where on the court i have if in there you might see players that come off the bench with higher shooting ratings than stars because they actually shot better from that range this season all stats are actually implemented from this season i did not use anybodys roster for a base ive spent weeks perfecting the roster and usually ill drop one every other month during the season and a mass overhaul like ive done at the end of the year i hope you and everyone who downloads my roster enjoys its actually one of my favorite hobbies and also as for my rotations they are all updated from the last game every team has played this season i try to update it every day im off or get a chance if a player played 1 minute he's gonna be in the rotation for that minute i try to keep my rosters as up to date as possible any questions feel free to ask
Old 05-31-2014, 03:13 PM   #15
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
*Slow clap*

Cheers!
actually i implement my own playbooks for my rosters everything ive done is all my doing ive looked at a lot of rosters and i see more favoritism than authenticity my roster shows no bias and all players are rated on the same scale
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2014, 05:48 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
I made all the wingspan adjustment thanks to vaanyr vhok i use the original playoff roster and started my editing from there but on all my rosters sets signature shots wingspan are all implemented first when the season was over i went research every player shots tendencies for the season and implemented them on a 200 points rating so they can play like they really do you actually see more threes and mid range shots thats what i wanted for real gameplay all of the ratings are based on my rating ive been using for years i research all there stats for layup % to hook shot % and if you are a high percentage shooters from any where on the court i have if in there you might see players that come off the bench with higher shooting ratings than stars because they actually shot better from that range this season all stats are actually implemented from this season i did not use anybodys roster for a base ive spent weeks perfecting the roster and usually ill drop one every other month during the season and a mass overhaul like ive done at the end of the year i hope you and everyone who downloads my roster enjoys its actually one of my favorite hobbies and also as for my rotations they are all updated from the last game every team has played this season i try to update it every day im off or get a chance if a player played 1 minute he's gonna be in the rotation for that minute i try to keep my rosters as up to date as possible any questions feel free to ask
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
actually i implement my own playbooks for my rosters everything ive done is all my doing ive looked at a lot of rosters and i see more favoritism than authenticity my roster shows no bias and all players are rated on the same scale
Awesome stuff my friend and thanks for sharing your work (and I'm looking forward to any additional updates - is there any update in the near future?)! Cheers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »