Home

MarcusCouch10's (Fictional Draft Classes) XBOX ONE

This is a discussion on MarcusCouch10's (Fictional Draft Classes) XBOX ONE within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #1
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
MarcusCouch10's (Fictional Draft Classes) XBOX ONE

Hello everyone this is my thread for my Fictional Draft Classes so far I have only one Draft Class but plan to make at least 4 or 5 I made this thread because I noticed there was not a lot of Threads for XB1 Fictional Draft Classes so I decided to make my very own Draft Classes also so far ive also realized the Real NBA Draft Classes look HORRIBLE due to the lack of the ability to edit player faces so so-far ive realized that Fictional Classes are by far the best to use especially with the GREAT GRAPHICS instead of 2K's horrible Last Gen CAP graphics/faces so heres the 1st Draft Class that i will be uploading soon I will also put the first 8 best players of each Draft Class with a little description describing each player starting with Draft Class #1 First so here you go

Fictional Draft Class-#1 V1

1-Cliffor Brock - SG/PG - 6'4-204 - Kansas

Clifford Brock is a Lights Out shooter with in the gym range range weather from Close,Mid,even at the 3PT Range he is also a pretty athletic player who has a 86 Overall Dunk Rating and thats not even it but ill let you figure the rest out

2-Bradford Wise - PF/C - 6'10-279 - Stanford

Bradford is a below average shooter but he like M.J when it comes to defense and rebounding he is sure firer pick for anyone looking for a Defense and Rebounding player hes a definite 10 Rebound a game player with a 95 OREB an a 94 DREB also he has a 83 Block

3-Al Steele - PG - 5'6-163 - Miami

Al Steele is definitely the most athletic player in the whole draft class set hes like Nate Robinson x3 with a array of skills posting up a 94 Dunk Rating witch is GREAT for someone who is 5'6 and has a 33 rating wingspan he also has a 89 3PT and a 88 FT Rating so hes great

4-Julio Eaton - PF/C - 7'1-243 - LSU

Julio is one of them players who IS a Center but play PF witch means he can play either position and accelerate at both positions he is mainly known for his skills as a all-around player since hes not really great at one thing hes good at all things that a PF does thats why hes so good and worth a #5 pick

5-Gary Freeman - SG/SF - 6'6-195 - Kentucky

Gary is one of many UK players in this draft but hes at the top of the mountain when it comes to this years draft he is mainly a shooter witch is what hes ranked so high for

6-Carlton Porter - C - 7'1-231 - Kentucky

Did really think UK wasnt going to have a big man it the top 10 well they do and a very good when named Carlton Porter Carlton is a good shooter from everywhere except from 3PT range witch makes him a good player for a team who is looking a instant starting Center also did I mention he has a pair of rebounding skills that are rating 86 and 85

7-Dimitris "The Greek Machine" Alexandris - C - 7'3-266 - Greece

Alexandris is athletic,a above good rebounder,and a monsterous shot blocker with a rating of 91 witch makes him a good candidate for DPOY 1-2 Years down the line

8-Adilson Paulista - SG - 6'4-220 - Brazil

Adilson is a player who came right out of the euro-league fresh of an award kinda like NBA's 6th man of the year award averaging 13 PPG - 5 APG - 5 RPG but im gonna be honest with you Adilson is NOT a starter right off the bat I would suggest playing him at the 7th or 8th man position and have him progress into a 6th man or an occasional starter

Well thats the Top 8 Best players in the draft class I hope to add a new draft class next week if I get good responses for this draft class also remember the Draft Class is named Fictional Draft #1-V1 you can also look up my GT at MaRkUsCoUcH 10 hope you all enjoy I know I have

Last edited by marcuscouch10; 05-07-2014 at 09:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MarcusCouch10's (Fictional Draft Classes) XBOX ONE

These classes are so much fun im the 76ers we tanked to get Al Steele and we did worst in the NBA and got 4TH Pick drafted Al now so far hes 3PT Contest(2nd Place) Slam Dunk Contest(1st Place) Rising Stars(MVP) All-Star in his 1st Season

Last edited by marcuscouch10; 05-07-2014 at 10:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »