Home

NBA 2K15 Legends Roster

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Legends Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K15 Legends Roster

I am currently working on a roster for NBA 2K15 that will have all of the legends on different teams spread throughout the NBA. Also, all current players in the NBA will be on different teams.

My idea is to break up the league into 4 tiers (1. Elite 2. Above Average 3. Mediocre 4. Bad)

The teams in the elite category (around 10 teams) will each have around 4 HOF players on their team.

I will also be editing players ratings that are currently in the NBA, but are not in their primes (Kobe, KG, Nash, Dirk, etc.) as well as players that are on classic teams, but are not in their prime (Pistol Pete, Mark Aguiire, Sam Cassell).

Let me know who you'd like me to adjust the ratings for, as well as which players you would like to play on the same team.

I am keeping a lot of the same players that played together back in the day on the same team (Magic & Worthy, MJ & Pippen, Wade & Shaq, Bird & McHale). I also am keeping them on their same respective franchises.

Give me some suggestions if you'd like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2014, 12:20 AM   #2
Pro

flyer1985's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Legends Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbreidinger
I am currently working on a roster for NBA 2K15 that will have all of the legends on different teams spread throughout the NBA. Also, all current players in the NBA will be on different teams.

My idea is to break up the league into 4 tiers (1. Elite 2. Above Average 3. Mediocre 4. Bad)

The teams in the elite category (around 10 teams) will each have around 4 HOF players on their team.

I will also be editing players ratings that are currently in the NBA, but are not in their primes (Kobe, KG, Nash, Dirk, etc.) as well as players that are on classic teams, but are not in their prime (Pistol Pete, Mark Aguiire, Sam Cassell).

Let me know who you'd like me to adjust the ratings for, as well as which players you would like to play on the same team.

I am keeping a lot of the same players that played together back in the day on the same team (Magic & Worthy, MJ & Pippen, Wade & Shaq, Bird & McHale). I also am keeping them on their same respective franchises.

Give me some suggestions if you'd like.
Any ETA for this? And if you want any help I don't mind assisting. Shoot me a PM if you'd like
NCAA: Indiana Hoosiers
Old 06-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #3
Rookie

I would hope to have the rosters out by the end of the first week that it is released.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:53 AM   #4
Pro

flyer1985's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbreidinger
I would hope to have the rosters out by the end of the first week that it is released.
Didn't see that this was a 2k15 project
NCAA: Indiana Hoosiers
Old 08-21-2014, 05:49 PM   #5
Just started!

Penny & Shaq Orlando Magic, Rookie Allen Iverson !!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »