Home

Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!)

This is a discussion on Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #129
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Official NBA 14 Draft Class(Try it out!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrSong
Any update on this one?

Been using it lately. Really surprised on how accurate the accessories are. Daym. I think I'm beginning to become an accessories and shoes guy haha.

The next installment is right around the corner, not a better way to wait for it than to play with these updated rosters that makes the content fresh.

Keep it up guys! Oh, and please vote for this thread too. This one deserves to be up there.
Thanks bro that means a lot! I spent weeks on this roster perfecting the Accessories and Shoes for almost every single player in the game(Kind of a freak with this, serious habit, before I even play ONE game lol). Did the same with sig shots, moves & skills. I wish created or edited shoes could transfer into your game because I made so many that are super accurate to certain players. But thanks again for appreciating it and I'll be back at it on 2K15 so stay tuned for that!

Also alot of thanks to these guys here on the form for helping me during the offseason with, Trades, signings, releases and contract information. These guys are great and very accepting!

I actually updated this yesterday, I noticed some of the players are releasing their Official Jersey Numbers for their new teams. So I just changed that up and put it on the roster. ENJOY!
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams

Last edited by ecovyoudug; 08-26-2014 at 02:12 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:13 AM   #130
Pro

OVR: 9

Alright!

A question though. First time my dad and I played the Lakers last week, and he noticed that Kobe, Henry and Nick Young all had the same sig routines. (Using Kobe's) He's pretty much a Lakers freak and complained to me about it, lol. I wasn't able to get to watch Laker games last season too so...

I know you've spent a lot of time on the sigs too and if your judgment (based on actual sigs of course) is accurate then I'll tell him we'll roll with ecov's settings!
Old 08-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #131
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrSong
Alright!

A question though. First time my dad and I played the Lakers last week, and he noticed that Kobe, Henry and Nick Young all had the same sig routines. (Using Kobe's) He's pretty much a Lakers freak and complained to me about it, lol. I wasn't able to get to watch Laker games last season too so...

I know you've spent a lot of time on the sigs too and if your judgment (based on actual sigs of course) is accurate then I'll tell him we'll roll with ecov's settings!
lol I'm glad you and your pops play this game together and use my rosters man. I looked into it and I pretty much edit this roster every day even little things you may not notice so any chance you get to point something out to me let me know. I'm looking back over sig shots and skills today and changing some things. I changed Nick Young & Xavier Henry's Routines, hope your dad digs it! Thx bro
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 06:49 PM   #132
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0

Trade: Jared Dudley to Bucks, Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica to Clippers.

Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers that waived it.

Love will wear #0, Thad Young #33 and Bennett #24
Old 08-29-2014, 02:09 PM   #133
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0

Clippers waived Delfino and Raduljica.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:12 PM   #134
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

New thread like this up and running for NBA 2K15! Thanks guys see you at midnight PST!
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »