Home

Fictional Draft Classes for the Playstation 4

This is a discussion on Fictional Draft Classes for the Playstation 4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2015, 04:11 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Fictional Draft Classes for the Playstation 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmagn
How did you decide the colleges?
I decided them when I created the players, it wasn't really a scientific process at all. When I came up with player names (College Hoops 2k8 really helped) I thought where a player with that name would sound like they went to college and what type of player that name sounded like. Sometimes when I hear a player name, I think "he sounds like a lanky small forward" or "he sou0dns like a bruising big man."

A lot of them came from previous draft classes I had created for myself, and I can' really think of how I decided on colleges. I try to give every major conference school a player every now and then.

Also, Draft Class 4 is 75% done. Will most likely stop after Draft Class 5 (which should be REALLY deep).

Last edited by fnz21; 02-01-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 7

Cant wait to use these, look great
Old 02-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

I mixed these draft classes with the fictional roster I found on another thread, and it's so much fun. I'm having a blast with this, and reading about the storylines is fun as well. I wish you wouldve picked my hometown Cuse over Duke though! Loving the classes, can't wait for number 5.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:49 PM   #68
Rookie

Also a question: Are these draft classes made from the rosters from College Hoops 2k8? I'm wondering because in draft class 3, Michael Pittman looks a lot like C.J. Fair from Syracuse. I could be totally wrong, but he had the armband and was pretty much the exact same build. Just wondering lol
Old 02-03-2015, 10:03 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSlimz
Also a question: Are these draft classes made from the rosters from College Hoops 2k8? I'm wondering because in draft class 3, Michael Pittman looks a lot like C.J. Fair from Syracuse. I could be totally wrong, but he had the armband and was pretty much the exact same build. Just wondering lol
Only when I play the NCAA Tournament games is College Hoops used, but most of the players are edited. Also, I'm not sure CJ Fair was at Syracuse in 07-08. But that is a funny coincidence.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:17 AM   #70
Just started!

0gDomino's Arena

Yo fnz21 I was wondering if you wanted to do these draft classes together an add some story lines to the players , teams , & coaches to make them more realistic and just a little bit better all around an get some of the os community involved I also have a tournament simulator that plays through the NCAA tournament for me would love to team up and I have great ideas let me know
Old 02-06-2015, 11:42 PM   #71
Just started!

These fictional draft rosters combined with Tim's Complete fictional roster is basketball gaming bliss. Thanks for the hard work and quality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0gDomino
Yo fnz21 I was wondering if you wanted to do these draft classes together an add some story lines to the players , teams , & coaches to make them more realistic and just a little bit better all around an get some of the os community involved I also have a tournament simulator that plays through the NCAA tournament for me would love to team up and I have great ideas let me know
I could join as a third person

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »