Home

Number of Classic teams in 2K15

This is a discussion on Number of Classic teams in 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Number of Classic teams in 2K15

Elsewhere, I posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros
Which teams are actually included in NBA2K15? I've searched high and low for information pertaining to this. It's a deal breaker for me.
It was not addressed - hence I made this new thread.

Now my question for this thread is how many classic teams are already included in NBA 2K15, discounting the Euroleague teams, and will there be custom-made teams to account for those missing from the original list?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 12:29 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Number of Classic teams in 2K15

Are we going to be able to edit rosters and create players on 2k15 for PS4?

I'm really interested in creating a 90's roster.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #3
Banned

o iNSaYNe o's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroboros
Elsewhere, I posted this:

It was not addressed - hence I made this new thread.

Now my question for this thread is how many classic teams are already included in NBA 2K15, discounting the Euroleague teams, and will there be custom-made teams to account for those missing from the original list?

Thanks.
According to FranchisePlay, who was in the Community Teamup, there were NO new classic teams added.

Because of this reason I most likely won't buy the game.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

No new classic team, and we have also lost Walt Bellamy (Hawks 71) and Flynn Robinson (72 Lakers).
Old 10-08-2014, 03:08 PM   #5
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

No webber, no kings, still no van exel and no Abdul Jabbar. I still haven't found out if people can make legends and assign them to classic rosters for sharing...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
No webber, no kings, still no van exel and no Abdul Jabbar. I still haven't found out if people can make legends and assign them to classic rosters for sharing...

I created a couple of the missing legends but haven't found any way to add them to the classic rosters, appears we can only add created players to current NBA teams or the free agent pool (which is also only accessible to current NBA teams). We do still have the ability to rename the generic players on classic teams and can edit their ratings to match but we still can't change their appearance. Not happy with this but I suppose it'll have to work. At least my favorite all-time team, the 76-77 Sixers is only missing one player of note, Caldwell Jones (RIP big guy) but I still hate seeing him bald and being referred to as "the dude" haha
Old 10-08-2014, 05:06 PM   #7
Rookie

I got Barkley on the 84 sixers but I had to create him, assign him to a current team (any team not at max. 15 players), trade him to the 84 sixers, and then go back and drop the generic player from the current team.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:12 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twismca
I got Barkley on the 84 sixers but I had to create him, assign him to a current team (any team not at max. 15 players), trade him to the 84 sixers, and then go back and drop the generic player from the current team.
Yeah, I just found that a couple minutes ago, too!!! Very happy there is a decent workaround, this is a game-saver for me!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »