Home

Official NBA Roster

This is a discussion on Official NBA Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 10:58 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Official NBA Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
Thats whats up people can see how the cpu plays and real the game plays thanks bro
Definitely MORE videos to come brother....Just waiting for the opening day rosters (and when you put in vanwolff's playbooks) to launch a full video series on twitch!

#DontPlayVideoGames #PlayBasketball #SimNation
Old 10-24-2014, 11:23 PM   #34
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3

So far these rosters play pretty damn good. It'd be nice to see the cpu shoot more hop shots and stepbacks, but I don't think with even tendencies set to 100 that will happen.

Totally need an injury free version. Injuries = no good quick games.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:21 AM   #35
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

I do every player tendency you dont have to set the slider the play authentic basketball if you open cpu will take the shot of the crossover hell pull up three point shooters spot up for three and the coach will runs plays to there strengths whats more to ask for i like and i want the community as enjoy it as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 10:30 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 9

Is the lack of fouls thing fixed with this roster?and what draft class do you recommend using? Thanks
Old 10-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Curious on the draft class too. What sliders work best with this roster set?
Old 10-26-2014, 11:15 AM   #38
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

OVR: 0

Why are you releasing player from teams who are not? Besides that the roster is really good, but thatīs a thing I canīt understand.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #39
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
Why are you releasing player from teams who are not? Besides that the roster is really good, but thatīs a thing I canīt understand.
Some of the players i released didnt that in that preseason game i update the rotations daily and in the preseason teams can have up to 20 players on their team so in 15 players played and the player that played that night is in the free agent pool i replaced him with a player who didnt play that night just for rotations purposes only if he was to play the next night hell be back on the roster but thats on in the preseason when the regular season starts every team will only have 15 players on each teams easier to do the rotation without all those players good question tho youll see the change when the season starts
Old 10-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #40
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

OVR: 0

Oh okay, get your point.

Would it be much work to put 2 rosters out? One with the tendencies, injuries and the rosters out of the box and one with the new rotations? If you donīt want to do this, what I could understand, I will wait for the saison to begin to start my new MyGM.

Thanks for the response!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »