Home

Seanzie's Xbox One NBA 2K15 Rosters

This is a discussion on Seanzie's Xbox One NBA 2K15 Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

OVR: 2
Seanzie's Xbox One NBA 2K15 Rosters

Seanzie's XBOX ONE NBA2K15 Rosters

Another year, another new iteration of NBA2K. As usual, it's a very solid game with good on-court gameplay and even better off-court strategy. Every year, I keep my own set of rosters, sometimes posting them to 2K Share. This year, I plan on doing just that.

I'd like help from the community in doing this. I don't like Hex-edited rosters, as in the past they've caused problems for my game and it can be a bit of a wait for an entire team of people to get a set out (no offense to anyone).

So what do I want from you, the discerning OSer?
1. Suggestions on players that needed to be created. At this point, we're still in that weird NBA preseason time where teams have 18-20 players on their roster and 4-6 of those guys won't sniff the NBA this year. That's not who I want. I want guys who will probably make the roster and stick around for at least a cup of coffee. I want 2nd round picks that aren't on the default rosters. International stash players are a bit of a weird, blurry line, but at least let me know and I can make a decision from there.
2. Keep on the lookout for any mistakes I might make. See accessories that are wrong, a jersey number that I missed, a transaction that I didn't see on the wire, etc? Let me know.
3. Keep me up to date on the best Draft Classes. I hate creating them from scratch, but I typically do like to edit them to keep them in line with my rosters.
That's pretty much it. I do not want suggestions for ratings, because it's an entire argument that gets very messy, and it can lead to every player in the NBA being edited because someone thinks that J.J. Redick's 3PT shooting is a 88 instead of a 87.

I'm doing my own rating testing by simulating seasons and checking stats. I try to strike a balance between simmed statistics and lifelike gameplay on the court. To that end, simmed stats may not always be 100% perfect, but I try to get them most of the way there.

As far as accessories go, I'm far from a guru, but I do have a bit of a predilection for arm sleeve colors. I change all arm sleeves to padded sleeves (except for guys like Dwight Howard who use that Adidas powersleeve) and change the colors to Team Color 2. In general, it works better that way, especially after season one when players start to change teams. It keeps things a bit more uniform.

If you haven't been able to tell, these are for Xbox One only! My GT is playasucka. I do stream on twitch every now and then under the channel playas0cka.

Update: Version 1.3 has been uploaded (10/13 at 12:25 PM)

Last edited by Seanzie; 10-13-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 01:24 AM   #2
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

Re: Seanzie's Xbox One NBA 2K15 Rosters

First set has been uploaded. Ratings have been changed minimally. All accessories, jersey numbers and rosters have been completed.

Let the suggestions flow in!
Old 10-09-2014, 02:34 AM   #3
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

please create/add Dario Saric!

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 10-09-2014, 09:14 AM   #4
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
please create/add Dario Saric!
Created a rudimentary Dario Saric, placed him on Philly. Had to release Jarvis Varnado. To reflect him not playing this season, I gave him a 340 day suspension.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:51 AM   #5
Rookie

First thing I noticed was that Paul Pierce's headband color changed from black to navy for away jerseys. How'd you do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
Rookie

Few suggestions, Pau doesn't wear an arm sleeve anymore. Pierce wears a medium elbow band on his right arm too.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
First thing I noticed was that Paul Pierce's headband color changed from black to navy for away jerseys. How'd you do that?

Few suggestions, Pau doesn't wear an arm sleeve anymore. Pierce wears a medium elbow band on his right arm too.
I think his headband color changes by default for some odd reason, because unfortunately there's no headband editing again this year.

As for Pau, it should already be removed, and I'll update Pierce.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey man, you should probably read this thread because you may have to start your project all over again should you want correct draft picks in MyGM/MyLeague.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tly-wrong.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »