Home

Tattoos on created players?

This is a discussion on Tattoos on created players? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Tattoos on created players?

I quickly browsed through the forums and didn't see anyone mentioning this so maybe I'm the only one that can't find it, but are you not able to put tattoos on created players anymore? i downloaded a draft class and saw that some of the players in the draft class had tats and others (most actually) didn't. It appears as if they vastly upgraded the tats to look more life like so it would be awesome to get them on created players. I don't play Myplayer I'm more of an association (myleague this year) guy so if you can only get them in that mode I'm screwed. Can anyone help me or just let me know where they would be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 10:57 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Tattoos on created players?

I asked the same thing. Apparently we can't add tattoos on CAP. It's weird because if you create a draft, some of the players already have tattoos on them, but you can't edit those either.

It'd be nice if we could import our MyCareer player into MyLeague or a draft roster.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:44 PM   #3
Rookie

I just really hate that we're not able 2 get tats on created players...it makes 0 sense. I doubt of 2k will patch this in...smh
Old 10-16-2016, 07:53 PM   #4
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfeev215
I quickly browsed through the forums and didn't see anyone mentioning this so maybe I'm the only one that can't find it, but are you not able to put tattoos on created players anymore? i downloaded a draft class and saw that some of the players in the draft class had tats and others (most actually) didn't. It appears as if they vastly upgraded the tats to look more life like so it would be awesome to get them on created players. I don't play Myplayer I'm more of an association (myleague this year) guy so if you can only get them in that mode I'm screwed. Can anyone help me or just let me know where they would be.
This reminds me of last year when you couldn't create 7'3" players but you would find them a lot in auto-generated draft classes. Makes no sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »